New Bedroom Colour!!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Congratulations on the new look for your bedroom. I am surely happy that you love it.

My bedroom is buttercream yellow with plum wine on the trim. My PC nook is painted Midnight blue. I have hypno curl black cafe rods and Joe Boxer midnight blue and white star curtains on them. (I call the entire synergistic color scheme--Harry Potter-wizard colors.)

Duality

Experimental Member
Media
It's a cool color - very different. Now you'll finally know what the inside of a watermelon feels like.

Consider yourself lucky for living with someone capable of thinking a little outside the box, trust me. :tongue:

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it looks nice. That is probably my third favorite color. My favorites are light blue and aqua.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks everyone for th comments....
It's a cool color - very different. Now you'll finally know what the inside of a watermelon feels like.

Consider yourself lucky for living with someone capable of thinking a little outside the box, trust me. :tongue:
I live at home... I'm 19 so I mean...

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Do you live at a pet shop (shoppe)?
No, but I have adopted 3 of my 6 animals. 4 of which live in my bedroom with me. I designed the cage for easy living on the guinea pigs part, with measurements and materials used on a website I am a member of. The bird was a birthday gift, I was to choose between a pink Razr or a cockatiel. Seeing as the bird would potentially live to be 30 years old I chose the bird. I actually don't live anywhere within 15 minutes of a pet shop :p

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
No, but I have adopted 3 of my 6 animals. 4 of which live in my bedroom with me. I designed the cage for easy living on the guinea pigs part, with measurements and materials used on a website I am a member of. The bird was a birthday gift, I was to choose between a pink Razr or a cockatiel. Seeing as the bird would potentially live to be 30 years old I chose the bird. I actually don't live anywhere within 15 minutes of a pet shop :p

What are all their names?

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay