new big boy bf

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Nov 16, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

mandysxygrl: wow! never knew there were so many of u big boys! hehe. well anyway, i'm just starting to get serious with a guy and it turns out he's incredibly well hung. he's 11.5 in long and over 7in girth (i had fun measuring;) ). he's 18 and i'm 20, and i'm a pretty pettite girl, only 5'3" 112lbs, and i'm very tight. i want to make love to him but when we've tried i've only been able to get like 1/4 of him in me and it hurt quite a bit. any advice for helping me fit him inside me, or is it a lost cause?

2. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968: Mandy,

Read through the many other posts re this topic. [Latest: "Guys, I need some sex advice"] There are a few excellent technics described there by guys who KNOW what to do.

And Welcome!

Allie

3. Imported

Gold Member

Donk: As wva mentions, there is plenty of more detailed info. on this topic if you browse through the board. The short answer is (1) get some artificial lube (like Astroglide or KY Liquid) and use it to supplement your natural lubrication and (2) make sure there is plenty of foreplay before attempting intercourse to get you relaxed and physically ready to accept him.

4. Imported

Gold Member

hungcuriousNC: yeah, I got some advice for you.... send him my way. ;) step back and let the pro take it from here. *rubbing hands together like a maniac* LOL

5. Imported

Gold Member

Bratwurst: mandysxygirl, have him study chikong, and it will become clear. Its called prepping, if he gives great face and is good using his hands, he can excite you into a huge stimulation (your gspot erects believe it or not) and slowly you become much looser. This can take as little as 5 minutes and youll be fine. and also, if he keeps prepping you for sex eventually you become looser over time. But for now, stick will hella lube and lots of patience, and youll beable to take the girth (noway the length though), but make sure he doesn't "donkey saddle" you.... LOL (thats where the guy gently smacks a girls kidneys during doggy style to make her much tighter) 8)

6. Imported

Gold Member

tracksuitboy: [quote author=hungcuriousNC link=board=sex;num=1069039152;start=0#3 date=11/17/03 at 08:55:23]yeah, I got some advice for you.... send him my way. ;) step back and let the pro take it from here. *rubbing hands together like a maniac* LOL[/quote]

will you send him over to me after you've finished with him? :D

7. Imported

Gold Member

tigerwolf: Oh please. I'll convert him over to the correct team of being gay. :p If you can't handle it, let someone who can take the job.

8. Imported

Gold Member

tracksuitboy: Well OK Tigerwolf! Will you send him over to me when you've finished?

9. Imported

Gold Member

tigerwolf: Sure thing.. IF i ever finish. *grin*

10. Imported

Gold Member

tracksuitboy: Oh sod it! Another long wait!!

11. Imported

Gold Member

SRV524: Only 11.5? Come over to me and I'll get you ready for him- I'm 18 inches long and 12 wide, so if you need help....

Just kidding :)

Draft saved Draft deleted