New big cock loving lady - hello to you all :-)

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome! Looking at the size of that dildo in your photos I don't think anyone on LPSG can measure up to that.

....Stunning pics

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome. My wife and I enjoy this site a lot and we have learned from it. Please enjoy it. Actually, we met a couple on this site that lived in London. As we were traveling there within a few months, we met them in London. They had a "farm house" in the northern part of France and we all went over there for three days. None of us could walk very well after three days of glorious sex. And his wife was absolutely thrilled at my size and enjoyed it very much. So, this is a great site and enjoy! Regards,

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Having discovered this site yesterday I just wanted to say how refreshing it is to find that the majority of members are genuine polite and friendly guys. Thanks for all your messages :)

I am a mid 30's English lady with a loving partner who (luckily for me) encourages me to enjoy myself with other guys. Sometimes he watches and joins in, sometimes he lets me enjoy solo meets so if any of you think you might measure up drop me a line and lets see where it takes us.

Scarlet xxx

Welcome! Enjoy your stay.

bjs6968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Having discovered this site yesterday I just wanted to say how refreshing it is to find that the majority of members are genuine polite and friendly guys. Thanks for all your messages :)

I am a mid 30's English lady with a loving partner who (luckily for me) encourages me to enjoy myself with other guys. Sometimes he watches and joins in, sometimes he lets me enjoy solo meets so if any of you think you might measure up drop me a line and lets see where it takes us.

Scarlet xxx

And yet once again, the UK's reputation for having the bustiest babes on the planet holds true! Welcome gorgeous, sexy, stacked Scarlet!! You are stunning!

Brian :wink: