New big member

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey all,

Wanted to say hello, and say what a great site this is. Just a thought here, does having a big dick (check me pics;)), make one become more....well, slightly obsessive about seeing (or feeling hehe) other bigger and maybe prettier schlongs??? I know in my case it does...don't get me wrong, there are always other tasty assets to behold, but man, a big fat pretty dick......

What is it?? Why don't we obsess over smaller appendages, what is it with this whole excess size thing....why do we love it so.

I could move on to breasts now (as I can be averse to do), but hey......

Edxxx

tobymerwin

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
You are definitely onto something there. I do believe that having a big one tends to make you look and check out others. I used to think maybe I was into guys because I like to look and measure them up - that’s one of the reasons I put the 1% gay in my profile. But then I realized I am looking to see what they have, compared to mine. I feel threatened by other guys that might be bigger, so I look to make sure they don’t have better ‘goods’ than I do. If I see a picture of a big one, I get turned on imagining myself that big. But if there is a bigger one in the same room at a party or something, I get my girl the hell away from it quick.

It’s definitely an obsession that we are programmed for early in life. In my case, I think it’s because when I was a kid, all the other kids in my neighborhood were girls and all I ever heard from them (as we got to be teenagers) was how ‘real’ guys have big dicks.

Eventually, they all saw mine and made comments about how much bigger I was than someone else…and that really got me hot.

So here I am…still obsessing over size.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by tobymerwin@Oct 6 2005, 09:22 PM
I feel threatened by other guys that might be bigger, so I look to make sure they don’t have better ‘goods’ than I do. If I see a picture of a big one, I get turned on imagining myself that big. But if there is a bigger one in the same room at a party or something, I get my girl the hell away from it quick.
[post=349461]Quoted post[/post]​
christ, that's the most pathetic shit i think i ever read.

Dominik20

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
:donkey:

Originally posted by Dr Rock+Oct 7 2005, 01:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr Rock &#064; Oct 7 2005, 01:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-tobymerwin@Oct 6 2005, 09:22 PM
I feel threatened by other guys that might be bigger, so I look to make sure they don’t have better ‘goods’ than I do. If I see a picture of a big one, I get turned on imagining myself that big. But if there is a bigger one in the same room at a party or something, I get my girl the hell away from it quick.
[post=349461]Quoted post[/post]​
christ, that&#39;s the most pathetic shit i think i ever read.
[post=349649]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
:donkey: