New big member

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by eddyabs, Oct 6, 2005.

1. eddyabs

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hey all,

Wanted to say hello, and say what a great site this is. Just a thought here, does having a big dick (check me pics;)), make one become more....well, slightly obsessive about seeing (or feeling hehe) other bigger and maybe prettier schlongs??? I know in my case it does...don't get me wrong, there are always other tasty assets to behold, but man, a big fat pretty dick......

What is it?? Why don't we obsess over smaller appendages, what is it with this whole excess size thing....why do we love it so.

I could move on to breasts now (as I can be averse to do), but hey......

Edxxx

2. tobymerwin

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You are definitely onto something there. I do believe that having a big one tends to make you look and check out others. I used to think maybe I was into guys because I like to look and measure them up - that’s one of the reasons I put the 1% gay in my profile. But then I realized I am looking to see what they have, compared to mine. I feel threatened by other guys that might be bigger, so I look to make sure they don’t have better ‘goods’ than I do. If I see a picture of a big one, I get turned on imagining myself that big. But if there is a bigger one in the same room at a party or something, I get my girl the hell away from it quick.

It’s definitely an obsession that we are programmed for early in life. In my case, I think it’s because when I was a kid, all the other kids in my neighborhood were girls and all I ever heard from them (as we got to be teenagers) was how ‘real’ guys have big dicks.

Eventually, they all saw mine and made comments about how much bigger I was than someone else…and that really got me hot.

So here I am…still obsessing over size.

3. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    christ, that's the most pathetic shit i think i ever read.

4. eddyabs

Gold Member

Albums:
    Go easy on the guy Rock....although protecting your woman from big cocks does seem a bit much!....

vive la difference!

5. Dominik20

Dominik20 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    :donkey:

christ, that's the most pathetic shit i think i ever read.
    [post=349649]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    :donkey:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice