New Blood

tgomp

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Whats up guys. Im new to this site and i have to say that its very interesting. Personaly, i dont consider my self to be hung. One thing that im dying to know is what is the standard way that u guys measure. so far, without pressing to my pelvic bone, im about 7.5'' if i press, im a little over 8''. my girth is about 5.75''

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
tgomp said:
Whats up guys. Im new to this site and i have to say that its very interesting. Personaly, i dont consider my self to be hung. One thing that im dying to know is what is the standard way that u guys measure. so far, without pressing to my pelvic bone, im about 7.5'' if i press, im a little over 8''. my girth is about 5.75''

Sounds "hung" to me :biggrin1:
Welcome to the fun

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Bryan_Lyte2 said:
You seem to always get to the new ones first dont you davidjh7?

I'm still new too so I don't know how much my welcom will be excepted, but welcome. You now have support.:cool:

I'm adirty old man---it's in my contract :biggrin1:

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
tgomp, place ruler along top of cock, the end resting snugly (but not pressing into) your pubic area, measure along the top to the tip. If you have a curve, take this into account. To measure girth, wrap string around your shaft, mark where the ends meet and measure the string. You sound hung to me :biggrin: Welcome