new body pics...young body

blackcameron

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
so I've added 3 new pics including package pic, a condom pic and a body pic. I was hoping for some comments on the body pic...how am I working out? I noticed my chest is filling in since I started working out and my abdomin is a lot tighter.

for all you pros suggestion on work-out would be nice.

and of course the youn hung cock pic which I wasn't going to post, but then decided...what the hell. feedback is always nice.

:)

blackcameron

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Right now I'm keeping it super simple...

10 reps x 3 sets x 115lb (bench press)
10 reps x 3 sets x 50lb (dumb-bell curls)
10 reps x 3 sets (lunges)
25 reps x 2 sets (crunches)

I don't have much equipment, we have an older bowflex...so I have to make do with that. I try to get in pull-ups, crunches whenever I can fit it in.

I need a flexible, powerful routine that doesn't require much equipment.

Daxe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
you don't need a lot of equipment. the old school way of push ups, pull ups,dips,and crunches really do work but, don't forget Cardio 30 to 45 minuets a day it goes a long way. Eat 6 times a day(small meals) don't cut out all carbs but none after 4:30. Hit the weights 6 days a week. A day for legs, a day day for chest and triceps, a day for back and biceps, a day off then start over. on your day off do what ever you want eat what you want but only on that day. good luck by the way you already look great.

blackcameron

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Very nice body and cock pics. Does your university not have equipment?

Yup, and I get free access to fitness facilities + olympic pool BUT it's hard to find time. I commute to the uni so it's *very* difficult to schedule my ride ie. when I drive it's easier, when I get a lift it's much harder.

Thanks for the other suggestions. Eat 6 times a day :eek:! Hmmmmm, I could try doing that I guess. I have a chin-up bar that I use frequently as well.

I know it will only take longer to accomplish the old school way, but I think it's the best solution for me.

Thanks.

aborcrmbe2

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
you don't need a lot of equipment. the old school way of push ups, pull ups,dips,and crunches really do work but, don't forget Cardio 30 to 45 minuets a day it goes a long way. Eat 6 times a day(small meals) don't cut out all carbs but none after 4:30. Hit the weights 6 days a week. A day for legs, a day day for chest and triceps, a day for back and biceps, a day off then start over. on your day off do what ever you want eat what you want but only on that day. good luck by the way you already look great.

awesome, simple advice