New Bodybuilder LPSG Member Intro and Pics

MuscleDick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Just wanted to post a quick "hello" on the New Member forum to introduce myself before I spend some time looking around this site. I discovered LPSG by accident and thought I would create an account so I could post a few pics and maybe make some contributions here on the message boards.

I enjoy photography so hopefully you will take a couple minutes to check out some of the new pics I have uploaded into my gallery.

Bodybuilding is a big part of my life and something I have been doing for over 15 years now - if there are any others here on the site who also participate in this lifestyle give me a shout.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I exercise but not based out of any real BodyBuilding goals. I jog to trim bodyfat but that's probubly the closest to BodyBuilding that I do.
My Weight Training is focused on increasing my performance instead of asthetic goals.
(Hypertrophy)
I would prefer actually to avoid Hypertrophy altogether as I intend to compete in Boxing at some point.

MuscleDick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thank you to all for the welcome and compliments - I was surprised how big of and friendly of a community that this site is.

Thanks again!