new bottom wants advice

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by iceman061278, Sep 23, 2004.

1. iceman061278

iceman061278 New Member

For a long time I have enjoyed "anal play" and I have used all shapes and sizes of toys... but last month for the very first time I got my first taste of a real cock. God it was incredible... the feel of a real cock is so much better than any toy. It's a beautiful one too, and at 8.5X6.5 he stretches me in wonderful ways.

I want to strive to be an "expert bottom". I have read posts in this group about how nice it is for you tops to find a quality bottom. I guess my question is, what makes a bottom a quality one? Are there techniques to being a bottom that you can share that will make me rock a big cock better than anyone else?

2. hungthick

hungthick New Member

In my opinion a good bottom is one that makes sure he is 'clean' and ready for fucking. Also, he should be able to take a cock without much work like rimming or fingering, etc. Plus, a good bottom can take your cock without whining about how it hurts. :eek:

3. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

Who cares if he whines?

4. Imported

Gold Member

kudo451: ROFLOL! :D :p :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice