New Boy In Town

Baby Bear Chris

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was referred her by a friend on Yahoo during a recent chat and thought I would come by and see what other endowed guys are blogging about.

So I'm still checking out the site and have a long ways to go before I have navigated my way through the many threads here.

I have a hairy chest and abs, athletic build, could maybe lose about 10+/- pounds, but in good shape. Have a sense of humor, can be a smart ass when I'm in the mood. Extrovert (usually). Kind of a nature boy--love hiking, rock climbing, canoe trips, etc.

I have a large uncut penis, not so long especially (about 7.25") but thick girth (7.5+" at the base), so I guess that qualifies me to chat about some of the topics here, anyways.

I love to top; but as often as not find some guys balking at my girth. I am sure some of you other guys here have experienced this, and so I hope to read about how you have handled similar situations.

Anyways, glad to find this site on line, now that I know you exist, I plan to look around a bit.

Hope to chat with anyone who is interested.

Jonah said:
You're a top? You lost me already. :p

It's a term among gay men to indicate a man who enjoys anal penetration more than anal reception. A bottom would be a man who enjoys anal reception more than performing anal penetrating.