New Boy

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by hubert_mullet, Nov 23, 2006.

1. hubert_mullet

hubert_mullet New Member

Hi to all,
    I am a 52 year old english male.I don't have a big cock in fact mine is probably below average size at 5.5 inches erect.
    My first sexual memory is from when I was about 4 or 5 years old.I was in a public toilet with my father and a guy turned away from the urinal,his cock was hard and absolutely massive.Since then I have been fascinated by outsize cocks.
    During my teenage years I was a regular at all the local cottages in my area having cock fun with many different men,although i had a girlfriend at the same time.
    I got married at the age of 21 and have two grown up daughters.All the time I was married I continued to have the odd gay encounter with guys at our local haunts.I always was very careful to keep my two lives seperate as my ex-wife would not have understood my need.
    Unfortunately my marriage broke up in 1990 as my wife had become pregnant by another man,a good freind as it happens,and decided that she wanted to be with him and not me.
    I the early 90's I met a guy,who was 25 years older than me,at a local cottage he had a huge cock with a long foreskin.We had a few meetings and became good freinds as well as jerk off/suck buddies.I was living with another woman by then who I am still with now.She knows that i am bi but I never told her about my mate.
    Sadly my freind passed away in the summer and i miss him terribly but at my age I find it hard to go out to try and meet someone else or maintain a double life.
    I saw a program on television a while ago which mentioned your group and have just got up the courage to join.
    I'm not really sure what I expect from my membership other than the vicarious thrill of seeing some beatiful cocks but here I am for better or worse.
    I hope I don't sound like a whining git.
    Thanks for having me.
    Hubert

2. va_lk_yr_ie

va_lk_yr_ie Member

Welcome Hubert, nice to meet you. As far as your own size is concerned you're definitely not below average. In most studies that hold some scientfic value 5.5-6" is commonly cited as where the average erect size is.

3. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome Hubert. Sorry, I've no advice on where to meet people or how to maintain a double life.... as I'm single and crap at fibbing! lol

I hope you find what you're looking for xx

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Welcome to LPSG, Hubert.

5. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Welcome Hubert`!:smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted