New Boyfriend has 14 inches

gentle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
dana2000: Hello,

This is my first post.

One of my co-workers told me about this site and said that maybe someone here could help me. My new boyfriend has a 14.5 inch penis, I measured. It's as thick as my wrist and I totally love it. I didn't think anyone ever got that big. But now that I've seen one I'm totally into it. The biggest I had before him was about 8 inches.

My problem is that I want to be able to accomodate more of him. I can take about 9 inches of it, but I want to take it all. He says he doesn't care and that no woman has ever been able to take more than 10. What can I do to be able to take on more?

Please Help,
Dana
Plenty of lube. lay him on his back, you straddle him and ride him. usually after 5 minutes you have 12 inches inside you. After 4-5 fuck sessions, you are deep enough to take him. I know this because i can take 15 inches balls deep in my ass as of right now.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Plenty of lube. lay him on his back, you straddle him and ride him. usually after 5 minutes you have 12 inches inside you. After 4-5 fuck sessions, you are deep enough to take him. I know this because i can take 15 inches balls deep in my ass as of right now.
You realize that's not a vagina, right?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, I am a bottom gay black man. Yes I love big dick. You can also lay on your side, with your ass up and back arched. He can go all in slow. This position is awesome and he must fuck you slow.
You do realize the anus doesn't work like a vagina right? Your tips do not apply to vaginal sex.

gentle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Works same my friend fucked a 21 year old lady whose BF was 8 inches. Plenty of lube, and trust. She can take 11. However you will feel the wall, but I can go deeper, just relax and let him go 1/2 inch a a time. Soon all the dick is in. Careful sex must be slow and sensual the first few sessions.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Works same my friend fucked a 21 year old lady whose BF was 8 inches. Plenty of lube, and trust. She can take 11. However you will feel the wall, but I can go deeper, just relax and let him go 1/2 inch a a time. Soon all the dick is in. Careful sex must be slow and sensual the first few sessions.

Are you a virgin?

gentle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is reckless and irresponsible to tell people to do to a vagina what you do to an asshole. Cut it the fuck out. You don't know what you're talking about. Your advice ONLY applies to anal sex.
If u don’t like my response, then move one and stop sending me a message. I know this first hand. You are the sleazy slut who scars or dick and can’t fuck.

Leave me the hell alone your truck.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Works same my friend fucked a 21 year old lad

Asshole is not the same as pussy. Da fuck is wrong with you? Did you have some abstinence only sex ed or what? o_O:rolleyes:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If u don’t like my response, then move one and stop sending me a message. I know this first hand. You are the sleazy slut who scars or dick and can’t fuck.

I didn't send you a message, I posted on a message board. Don't want to be told when your shit stinks? Stay out of public places, especially online.

You know NOTHING about a vagina first-hand. Zilch. You even said your friend told you he fucked a lady. Your friend has some first and second-hand knowledge, perhaps, and that is IF your friend is real, honest, and not guessing/estimating sizes. You have third-party information at best. You know who does have first hand experience with eleven inches? I do. I have a vagina. It has seen objects and a penis that give me that first hand experience. I know for a fact that not even a tiny bit more will EVER fit in me, though I would never assume that another woman could hold as much, nor that another woman couldn't hold even more. Guess what, never-fucks-vaginas? They aren't all the same size!

You don't seem familiar with the anatomy, your story sounds like a lie, and even if your story is true, you can't swear by the main points.

My truck? What about my truck? Hello? Is there anybody home inside your ridiculous little mind?

I'm not sleazy. I'll have you know I'm a highly ethical slut.

I know my body very well, and have used it to the joy and satisfaction of many, many men. I am not ashamed of this, and if I ever give my heart to a man who knows how to keep it, he will benefit greatly from the lessons I've learned paying close attention to each and every one of my scores of past lovers. Each of those men have benefitted from my above-average knowledge and understanding of human anatomy from a clinical, not just sexual, standpoint.

Your petulant tantrum only serves to make you look like a weak, ignorant, impotent, hysterical, little bitch-made cumstain. Clean up on aisle four. I almost stepped on jizz. You're just a worthless little smear, and someday, someone is just gonna mop you up.

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

You probably should reconsider your LPSG screen name...seriously!

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
@gentle... This is an open forum. If we have something to say, we will. Just like you did. You had something to add to the thread. It happened to be a bullshit statement, and you got called on it. Now you're all butt-hurt because you can't handle facts?

This is an adult site. Grow up.

Last edited:

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You're replying to a 13 year old post with a user that isn't on the board anymore (unless they re-registered and took a different name).

Just because I once saw a video where an average sized guy was bicep-deep fisting an asshole doesn't mean that a vagina can accommodate the same depth. Vagina is not the same as an anus.