MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ok, does someone not know the vagina has an end?

He doesn't know the rectum has an end.

@gentle Google sigmoid colon. Your story of taking 15 inches are as believable as anything else you've typed.

People, you have access to the internet. You can learn up on any topic ya fancy. Take some time to learn your sexual anatomy. It will make sex better. And for the people intent on peddling fantasy, you will sound more convincing.

Plenty of lube. lay him on his back, you straddle him and ride him. usually after 5 minutes you have 12 inches inside you. After 4-5 fuck sessions, you are deep enough to take him. I know this because i can take 15 inches balls deep in my ass as of right now.

OK first of all where is this motherfucker with a 15 inch dick? Mandingo wants to have words with him.

Second of all what type of medical school did you go to that placed you in such a situation to provide such sage wisdom for sticking things of such magnitude up ones ass let alone a poor helpless vagina?

Has it dawned on you that if you can manage such a workload up your shit tube, that maybe the government wants to have words with you for the Weapons of Ass Destruction Counter-proliferation program?

steveo188

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Plenty of lube. lay him on his back, you straddle him and ride him. usually after 5 minutes you have 12 inches inside you. After 4-5 fuck sessions, you are deep enough to take him. I know this because i can take 15 inches balls deep in my ass as of right now.
No wonder your name is gentle lol

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some people still think the earth is flat.
And I FUCKED one of them. Loved him for a while too. Still do, he's a nice man. But damn'. I can't hang with that. Makes me so sad. The rabbit hole is deep. I bet the rabbit hole could take 15 inches.

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
And I FUCKED one of them. Loved him for a while too. Still do, he's a nice man. But damn'. I can't hang with that. Makes me so sad. The rabbit hole is deep. I bet the rabbit hole could take 15 inches.
I was having a normal conversation with my neighbor Ed the other night. We were talking about the stars in the sky and than we started to talk about the earth and he said the Earth was flat. I always thought he was smart and good looking. Now he's just Google looking.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was having a normal conversation with my neighbor Ed the other night. We were talking about the stars in the sky and than we started to talk about the earth and he said the Earth was flat. I always thought he was smart and good looking. Now he's just Google looking.
Did he use the Bible to prove it to you? Did he then say sound was faster than light, and there is no such thing as stars, and use the Bible to also prove that? Did he...um... Did he tell you what you think are stars are just angels playing horns, the sound of which creates light, which is, you remember, slower than sound?

My heart broke a thousand times.

And yes. Also drop-dead gorgeous, like your neighbor. He'd been a close friend for over a decade.

Last edited: