New Boyfriend has 14 inches

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Did he use the Bible to prove it to you? Did he then say sound was faster than light, and there is no such thing as stars, and use the Bible to also prove that? Did he...um... Did he tell you what you think are stars are just angels playing horns, the sound of which creates light, which is, you remember, slower than sound?

My heart broke a thousand times.

And yes. Also drop-dead gorgeous, like your neighbor. He'd been a close friend for over a decade.
LOL but sorry in the same breath. I hate a know it all. :')

Reactions: AlteredEgo

I was having a normal conversation with my neighbor Ed the other night. We were talking about the stars in the sky and than we started to talk about the earth and he said the Earth was flat. I always thought he was smart and good looking. Now he's just Google looking.

Damned you should have saved that just "google looking"!

It's too late for it to be a new 2017 phrase and too early to be killed off for the 2018 season.

I like it though, and will try to inject into my daily use.

Reactions: rayray

I was having a normal conversation with my neighbor Ed the other night. We were talking about the stars in the sky and than we started to talk about the earth and he said the Earth was flat. I always thought he was smart and good looking. Now he's just Google looking.

You shoulda just played along ray, sparks can fly when flat meets round. What are the other neighbours like?

Have a flat earth party.

Reactions: rayray

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
I didn't send you a message, I posted on a message board. Don't want to be told when your shit stinks? Stay out of public places, especially online.

You know NOTHING about a vagina first-hand. Zilch. You even said your friend told you he fucked a lady. Your friend has some first and second-hand knowledge, perhaps, and that is IF your friend is real, honest, and not guessing/estimating sizes. You have third-party information at best. You know who does have first hand experience with eleven inches? I do. I have a vagina. It has seen objects and a penis that give me that first hand experience. I know for a fact that not even a tiny bit more will EVER fit in me, though I would never assume that another woman could hold as much, nor that another woman couldn't hold even more. Guess what, never-fucks-vaginas? They aren't all the same size!

You don't seem familiar with the anatomy, your story sounds like a lie, and even if your story is true, you can't swear by the main points.

My truck? What about my truck? Hello? Is there anybody home inside your ridiculous little mind?

I'm not sleazy. I'll have you know I'm a highly ethical slut.

I know my body very well, and have used it to the joy and satisfaction of many, many men. I am not ashamed of this, and if I ever give my heart to a man who knows how to keep it, he will benefit greatly from the lessons I've learned paying close attention to each and every one of my scores of past lovers. Each of those men have benefitted from my above-average knowledge and understanding of human anatomy from a clinical, not just sexual, standpoint.

Your petulant tantrum only serves to make you look like a weak, ignorant, impotent, hysterical, little bitch-made cumstain. Clean up on aisle four. I almost stepped on jizz. You're just a worthless little smear, and someday, someone is just gonna mop you up.
how did i miss this gem

how did i miss this gem
How can you not miss Alt, this one be a
maxresdefault.jpg

among us mere mortals :)

lookatthat

Cherished Member
Media
Charleston (South Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I confess that I never really believed that anyone truly thought the Earth was flat, so much so they couldn't be argued off their point after a brief conversation. Like, "See those other spherical planets? It's like that."
Seems I was wrong.
What evidence do they use to dispute 100% of all science?

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I confess that I never really believed that anyone truly thought the Earth was flat, so much so they couldn't be argued off their point after a brief conversation. Like, "See those other spherical planets? It's like that."
Seems I was wrong.

It's been my experience that the evidence relied upon by such folks is normally ignorance and/or stupidity. Such "evidence" has been used a lot over the past two or so years...and is not limited to the subject of "flat earth".

Now, let us get back to the topic at hand...

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Seems I was wrong.
Typically, they have no understanding of physics, and improperly perform the mathmatics that would answer their questions.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Congrats to whoever bumped this blast from the past as up until now I thought the only unlikely thing to occur in 2004 was the Boston Red Sox winning the World Series.

What doesn't surprise me (guess I've been here too long and got jaded) is how the goalposts keep getting moved when it comes to the claims of penile dimensions. It seems almost as prevalent as the artistic license some men use when measuring their upper arms. Although to be fair, at least I've yet to see an assertion of a 22" wang...yet.

Martinbigs

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Congrats to whoever bumped this blast from the past as up until now I thought the only unlikely thing to occur in 2004 was the Boston Red Sox winning the World Series.

What doesn't surprise me (guess I've been here too long and got jaded) is how the goalposts keep getting moved when it comes to the claims of penile dimensions. It seems almost as prevalent as the artistic license some men use when measuring their upper arms. Although to be fair, at least I've yet to see an assertion of a 22" wang...yet.
It’s like the old joke goes “Do you know why there aren’t women carpenters? Because they’ve spent their whole lives being lied to about what 8 inches looks like”

Reactions: malakos

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Possibly the OP confused inches with centimetres

Not if she or he (I think the OP was likely a dude pretending) is in the States. We don't go for all that highfalutin stuff :p.

image.png.5e72ad27d7479fd903bc00432fe0536d.png

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight