New boyfriend with HUGE cock - help!

Robbo Melton

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Am I glad I found this forum!

Hi - I am a white bi-bottom from Bermuda - I have a new black boyfriend (interesting that there is a black appreciation thread here!). He has a monster penis and heres my issue :- I am used to anal on NORMAL sized guys and I have been a bi-bottom for about five years or so. The issue is that it hurts when we have sex - we have tried twice so far and I cannot accomodate him - I have used plenty of lube and dildo play - but he's just too big.

Before you fall about laughing or green with envy - its kind of getting in the way now - this is a new relationship and I want to please my top - but after two disastrous fale starts I now find myself "scared" by the prospect having been hurt twice - which of course cause me to be more tense and clenched, which makes the situation even worst. I find this guy hugely attractive, and - of course - I'd be lying if I didn't say that his large cock is the main part of the attraction. What can I do? Any ideas on further stretching/opening my ass without causing damage or further pain? Some of my bottom friends tell me I just have to "work through it" and that in time I will be able to accomodate - I'm not sure as I've never had this problem before.

If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it...

Frustrated bottom, Bermuda...

LBRaw

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi Robbo.

Get yourself a butt plug. Trying to get a quick fix with a dildo and lube isn't gonna do it. Unless you are into pain and/or possibly a bit of blood.
A butt plug (or a set that come in various sizes) will let you get accustomed to larger girths over a longer period of time. You slide one in and if possible, let it stay there for a few hours. It won't do any damage and you will find it easier to accomodate your new friend.

squirt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
a good trick is to have him enter with a semi, not fully hard. Then once he is in, the swelling will be easier to handle.

andrark@hotmail.com

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I AM ‘green with envy’.

Is his dick too long or too fat?

These conditions need different preparations. But, both require the ‘WANT to have it’ desire and not being ‘afraid’ of it. If HE is what you want (and, he’s sympathetic and careful), with preparation, you can enjoy, and want, the sex. If he is NOT sympathetic but looking for dominance, then get out of there immediately. (Many large cock men are into dominance – ‘Aren’t I too much!! Make him suffer – the more the better!!)

A good clean-out before sex, using warm-2-hot water thru a pointed douche-head will relax you in both situations. It can become preliminary play for both of you.

However, if you have trouble with length, you will need more.

Use the same douche-head but attach a plastic tube to the end so you can reach at least 12inches (approx length of descending colon) into your bowel. Let the water-flow ease it in. Yes, shit will come out, but if you are in a shower with the strainer removed from the drain, it will go very quickly. Be thorough; the more shit you remove and the more warmed up your bowel becomes the more you can welcome him.

However there arises another problem. You’ve cleared your descending colon but you’ve also introduced water into you transverse. It is best to allow an hour (near a toilet) to allow for new evacuations. This procedure may not be suitable for group activity, but it will leave you in a very receptive condition. You may like to repeat the first procedure to re-warm your anal sphincter and refresh the bottom of the pipe before you engage.

Yes, a very calculated endeavour, and not suited to a ‘momentary whim’. But until you are ‘acclimatized’ to his size there will be need for preparation

I have no partner and rely on casual encounters, and I do this every morning. I have enjoyed the largest cocks in open-air encounters including bloated pumped cocks, and enjoyed every one.

But, the most important thing is to WANT it. Even without preparation, but with WANT, all things are possible, enjoyable and a demonstations of your attraction and affection for your partner.

boatnhard

Experimental Member
Media
After doing all of the above, try sitting on it and as you get more and more comfortabletake more and more! It make take awhilebut soon you will be able to slide farther down on itand hopefully he is patient.Dont let him force you! Once you are able to take it all you will both have the ride of your lifes!!!It may spoil you for anything smaller!

Robbo Melton

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow thanks guys! Great advice. To answer some of your questions - Yes! I WANT it - you have NO idea how much I want it: As a bottom guy I crave a good hard shafting quite regularly and I usually love it. Imagine "landing" my first monster cock and not being able to enjoy it!?! LOL!

Andrark's advice looks like something I am going to try - I think he's sympathetic and not dominant (but we have only seen each other twice, so its difficult to tell) - I *LIKE* to be told what to do and when to do it, but I'm not into pain or dominance - it never occured to me that he might enjoy the fact its hurting me - I need to watch for that, I guess.

I have toys and stuff, but they haven't really helped. I am going to buy the appropriate equipment suggested by Andrark. All the other advice sounds great too! I am seeing him on Sunday, and if our last two meetings are anything to go by we always end up in bed, so I suspect I'm gonna get to try this out (if I can get the right equiment) before I see him. One of the main messages I'm getting here is PATIENCE - and I guess its like being a virgin all over again!!!!!

Thanks all, I will let you know how my stretch-training goes! LOL!

Robb