New Boyfriends..

Shaun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Question..
Do use woman think about the size of your current boy friends penis compared to your other boyfriends ?

I mean, do use think to yourselfs that ur ex was better hung and i wish he was like that and stuff ?

Does the large penis always stick in your mind ?

Shaun..

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
That sight is all too common in emergency rooms :p

As for normal women, outside of emergency rooms - who knows what they're thinking and every woman is different.

tillyrox

Experimental Member
Media
Hey Shaun

I have an ex and a current bf. My ex was 8.5x6 and my current bf is 7.5x6. I do compare them, but as weird as it may seem, sex with my new bf, is just so much better than with my ex, me an my bf click on an emotional level, and sex is alot more emotional than physical with him. If u know what i mean. so yeah women do compare, but i have found that a "smaller" cock is the best sex i have had in my life because of that emotional click we have. Size isnt everything.

Luv Ya
Tilly

Shaun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The reason i asked is because i feel as if i have to prove something..
Some girls i refuss to date because i know they have slept with a friend are someone i know are we both know, and i dont want her thinking that he is bigger and stuff.. The way i act around these girls they seem to think that im well endowned, but im not and i dont feel as if i could show them..
Maybe im just being stupid eh ? :shrug:

Shaun..

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
How do you 'act' as if you're well endowed? Unless you've said your 10" when you're not then I don't think you've done anything wrong. Most people (guys and gals) don't think I'm that big. It's always the ones you least expect :p

Just go for it, any girl that gets naked with you isn't in it for your cock because up until that point she has not seen it. It really does depend more on your personality and your outward appearance than what's inside your pants.

tillyrox

Experimental Member
Media
I couldnt have said it better myself, every decent girl i know, sleeps with a guy for the person they are, how sweet and kind and thoughtfull they are, not because of what dangles off them. Girls arent that shallow

Luv Ya
Tilly

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A big cock does not automaticaly make someone a great lover any more than an average size cock makes someone a lousy lover. It's really what you do with it and how you approach pleasing your partner that are most important (and pleasure involves much more than inserting your penis inside of someoe else). I would try hard not to worry about being compared by friends--people talk and it may happen. Since you can neither stop it nor control it--worrying about it seems a waste of mental energy. Focus on making your love-making the best it can be and then all you'll have to worry about is if your partners are spreading the good word.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Shaun? It was bad enough when they were misspelling girls' names.

Anyway, all girls are different. They probably do make comparisons, especially if you meet them while they're on the rebound.

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by tillyrox@Sep 2 2005, 12:45 PM
I couldnt have said it better myself, every decent girl i know, sleeps with a guy for the person they are, how sweet and kind and thoughtfull they are, not because of what dangles off them. Girls arent that shallow

Luv Ya
Tilly
[post=340018]Quoted post[/post]​
Tilly,

Being shallow is a bad thing?

hb8
Near the surface

Yummy

1st Like
Media
Every penis is special in its own way, and they all stand alone (no pun intended). If I wanted the penis I left, I'd have kept it, not moved on to the new one. And do you really think a man could make it to boyfriend status if a woman was secretly lusting after a different penis?? That's just a waste of time for her.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
I normally kill my ex's when I'm 'finished' with them......

j/k....i'm sure women do compare. It be kinda hard not to..do you think?? i bet you don't.

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I can't personally contribute, but I do know a girl who endlessly goes on about previous boyfriends and their penises.

Christ I think I know the size of every guy she has slept with, even though I don't know them personally.

I also know their sex preferences and their bedside manner.

You really cannot get her to shut up about that kind of thing. :cry:

dlcs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by SomeGuyOverThere@Oct 13 2005, 08:45 AM
I can't personally contribute, but I do know a girl who endlessly goes on about previous boyfriends and their penises.

Christ I think I know the size of every guy she has slept with, even though I don't know them personally.

[post=351248]Quoted post[/post]​
Yes you can. Duct tape her mouth shut.
:evilgrin:

Honestly, going on/obsessing about previous partners strikes me as very disrespectful. The only thing I've told my guy about the guy I was dating before him was that he bought me a strap-on for Christmas. (He got me a kitten a few weeks later as a kiss-and-make-up present.)

sociallurk

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by SomeGuyOverThere@Oct 13 2005, 02:45 PM

Oh I know a few of those. Funny thing is, they all suck in bed and they blame it on the guy.

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Originally posted by dlcs+Oct 13 2005, 03:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dlcs &#064; Oct 13 2005, 03:44 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SomeGuyOverThere@Oct 13 2005, 08:45 AM
I can&#39;t personally contribute, but I do know a girl who endlessly goes on about previous boyfriends and their penises.

Christ I think I know the size of every guy she has slept with, even though I don&#39;t know them personally.

Yes you can. Duct tape her mouth shut.
:evilgrin:

[post=351279]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Problem is: she&#39;d love that - she&#39;s confided in me that she likes the idea of a bit of S&M.

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Originally posted by sociallurk+Oct 13 2005, 06:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sociallurk &#064; Oct 13 2005, 06:37 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SomeGuyOverThere@Oct 13 2005, 02:45 PM
I can&#39;t personally contribute, but I do know a girl who endlessly goes on about previous boyfriends and their penises.

Christ I think I know the size of every guy she has slept with, even though I don&#39;t know them personally.

Oh I know a few of those. Funny thing is, they all suck in bed and they blame it on the guy.
[post=351338]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I have no idea about that, she seems pretty knowledgeable though.

MsLulu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never compare in my mind.... no. A guy is memorable to me if he&#39;s a good lover, and if there is a mental and physical connection. I never think "wow, Bob I dated 3 years ago was much bigger." During sex, I&#39;m thinking

"oh my GOD, this is so freaking awesome... oh yes.. oh yes.... harder harder.."

(you get the point)

Lulu

Shaun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the replys all.. :thumbsup:
Seems a big penis is hard to forget eh&#33;

Shaun

c.dub

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by tillyrox@Sep 1 2005, 01:49 PM
Hey Shaun

I have an ex and a current bf. My ex was 8.5x6 and my current bf is 7.5x6. I do compare them, but as weird as it may seem, sex with my new bf, is just so much better than with my ex, me an my bf click on an emotional level, and sex is alot more emotional than physical with him. If u know what i mean. so yeah women do compare, but i have found that a "smaller" cock is the best sex i have had in my life because of that emotional click we have. Size isnt everything.

Luv Ya
Tilly
[post=339924]Quoted post[/post]​

I absolutely agree that sex is better with the emotional envolvement, that being said, there WAS an emotional connection with your ex. Now compare the sex you have with your current bf to the sex that you had with the ex when you were emotionally invested in him. If it&#39;s the same answer then perhaps you didn&#39;t need the extra length, but perhaps you feel that if you prefer the larger then you are saying that the current guy doesn&#39;t measure up. That&#39;s not the case, an ex can very well be more appealing in a particular area, but the sum of the current bf&#39;s assets outweigh those of the ex.

I think people are quick to say that everything about the current is better than a former, perhaps to make them feel that they&#39;ve completely upgraded, or to not hurt the current (when in reality we would never tell them how we really, completely feel).

This isn&#39;t directly at you, personally, Tilly just presenting possible options.