New Cam...

wispandex_bulge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So my parents came up to night to celebrate my birthday. Actually it was back in April but we were all to busy to do anythign about it ;). Anyway I had asked to borrow their digital cam or get one of my own, and guess what... I have a digital cam now and i plan to make a few pcitures for the site. I woudl like to know if an how pictures are portected on this site...I know that some galleries disable right clicking...

Id like to post pics. I'm not worried about others taking them becuase on this site im jus tnot that impressive...but i am worried about havingphotos that appear elsewhere "unexpectedly" as I have had pics do in the past...lucky no dick in them but sadly my face was...not a pretty picture and kinda scary...

bkt

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Originally posted by wispandex_bulge@May 8 2005, 01:43 AM
So my parents came up to night to celebrate my birthday. Actually it was back in April but we were all to busy to do anythign about it ;). Anyway I had asked to borrow their digital cam or get one of my own, and guess what... I have a digital cam now and i plan to make a few pcitures for the site. I woudl like to know if an how pictures are portected on this site...I know that some galleries disable right clicking...

Id like to post pics. I'm not worried about others taking them becuase on this site im jus tnot that impressive...but i am worried about havingphotos that appear elsewhere "unexpectedly" as I have had pics do in the past...lucky no dick in them but sadly my face was...not a pretty picture and kinda scary...
[post=309146]Quoted post[/post]​

There's usually a watermark put on them that says "lpsg.org".

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by bkt+May 8 2005, 07:49 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bkt &#064; May 8 2005, 07:49 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-wispandex_bulge@May 8 2005, 01:43 AM
So my parents came up to night to celebrate my birthday.  Actually it was back in April but we were all to busy to do anythign about it ;).  Anyway I had asked to borrow their digital cam or get one of my own, and guess what...  I have a digital cam now and i plan to make a few pcitures for the site.  I woudl like to know if an how pictures are portected on this site...I know that some galleries disable right clicking...

Id like to post pics.  I&#39;m not worried about others taking them becuase on this site im jus tnot that impressive...but i am worried about havingphotos that appear elsewhere "unexpectedly" as I have had pics do in the past...lucky no dick in them but sadly my face was...not a pretty picture and kinda scary...
[post=309146]Quoted post[/post]​

There&#39;s usually a watermark put on them that says "lpsg.org".
[post=309148]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

wispandex

If the can recognize you by you dick, all lost hehe.

I&#39;d not post any facial or head to toe shots.

Many people arn&#39;t nice.

blackwood