new cast of DWTS announced

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's official: Kate Gosselin, Bachelor Jake Pavelka, Pamela Anderson; Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Chad Ochocinco, soap star Aiden Turner, ESPN reporter Erin Andrews, Shannen Doherty, Buzz Aldrin, Niecy Nash, Pussycat Dolls' Nicole Scherzinger and Olympic skater Evan Lysacek.

I found these at OMG yahoo so don't kill me if they are not totally accurate

aiden.jpg

jake.jpg

Last edited:

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's official: Kate Gosselin, Bachelor Jake Pavelka, Pamela Anderson; Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Chad Ochocinco, soap star Aiden Turner, ESPN reporter Erin Andrews, Shannen Doherty, Buzz Aldrin, Niecy Nash, Pussycat Dolls' Nicole Scherzinger and Olympic skater Evan Lysacek.

I found these at OMG yahoo so don't kill me if they are not totally accurate

View attachment 86425
View attachment 86426

I thought for a second you meant Aidan Turner. Aidan Turner (Mitchell in Being Human) - fmforums Not that Aiden isn't worth a look too.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm banking on Evan or Nicole winning the whole thing
Nicole may make it to the finals but not necessarily going to win.Just look at last season when you had a strong dancer with a younger fan base up against a weaker dancer with a larger and older fan base. Mya didn't stand a chance.

hbblover

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think Mys absolutely stood a chance.
Donny was just more of an entertainer.
Nicole is an entertainer. And there's definitely no one like Donny on this season.
She could win. But I still think Evan may take it. The olympians have all won so far.
And he'll be a good dancer based on his skating. And he has the tall, long, lean body that's good for ballroom.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think Mys absolutely stood a chance.
Donny was just more of an entertainer.
Nicole is an entertainer. And there's definitely no one like Donny on this season.
She could win. But I still think Evan may take it. The olympians have all won so far.
And he'll be a good dancer based on his skating. And he has the tall, long, lean body that's good for ballroom.
I have to disagree. It's more about the fan base. How else can you explain Marie Osmond and Wayne Newton going farther than much better dancers such as Sabrina Bryan? The Osmonds have been in show business for decades and have a larger following than performers such as Sabrina who was virtually a newcomer.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's funny how so many people enjoy watching it. I just hope we get to see Mark Derick Tony and Max shake there money makers.

sam1956

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I hope Kate Gosselin breaks an ankle has gangrene set in gets leg amputated too late and dies