Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So David Arquette's former mistress, jasmine waltz, has sold her sex tape and has released it online. apparently, according to the tape's distributor, all of hollywood's elite has clamored to fuck this chick,

“This is the best celebrity sex tape I have ever seen. The quality is fantastic, and we really get to see why some of the biggest names in
Hollywood were willing to do anything to have a piece of this girl. I’m pleased we were able to reach an agreement with Jasmine to release her most intimate moments.”

www.unratedperez.com has a preview clip, and here is the chicks' website, Official Jasmine Waltz Sex Video.

It looks like the cock she fucks is pretty huge and she's fucking hot, despite all of the injections and what not.

Does anybody know where to find this? Preferably streaming?

D

deleted69654

She's pretty hot! I'd like to see the whole thing!! Any links?

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some of you have been suckered by the marketing of the video. It says its a video by David Arquette's former mistress.

That just means that she was fucked by David Arquette some time in the past. Not necessarily that he is in the video. She looks like tragic plastic to me.

Future Man

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This woman is just like that Tiger Woods mistress. What do they "DO" (other than screw)? I don't envy them at all, but I do think it would be interesting to have a bottomless bank account because I gan grind the right way. LOL!

sophomore19

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i think she is supposed to be a certain cut above the rest of the other hollywood skanks because she is the one that courtney cox found out about that caused her to leave arquette. plus, apparently she's fucked a ton of famous dudes.

B_frednethel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A bittorrent download can be made at
jasmine waltz

Two possibilities at that site; I *think* you want 'xxx' to see the dick (not bad) and not 'animal print bikini' although I don't know all your tastes.... The download will ultimately give you 3 folders, you want the second one with the file h_007.mp4 for a good time.

She's pretty hot! I'd like to see the whole thing!! Any links?

B_frednethel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It could also be considered 'sad' when someone exists only to hover over a site devoted to discussing/fantasizing about sex only to criticize those that *want* see people fucking (or sucking, or jerking or...)

How sad when one's life exists only to view Hollywood "stars"? and their bimbos having sex. Get a life just really seems impossible for some people.