New Chi Boy

optamis

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Whats up LPSG Peeps! Name is Eric new to the scene so be gentle lol! I am a 27yr Male living in Chicago Looking to meet and chat with new people. I'm a gay boy with straight tendencies. I grew up in the burbs of Chicago which gave me alot of time to work on my skills with the str8 guys lol! What started out as teenage fun has grown into a habit. I got a good rep for giving Awesome! Head :) You know what they say "If your good at somthing, Stick with it" So that's my thing I guess I dont mind being with gay guys...But for some reason I enjoy being with a guy who is more on the straight side, Granted! most of the time all they want is some head from someone who swallows Which is A.O.K with me! I am a total size queen which works for me and against me at times. I totally Love giving HEAD!!!! My Mato Is "Cum Big or Dont Cum At All"

Hello indeed if only I was in chicago id love to see how good your head is, well welcome to the site we all are pretty gentle except a few of our agressive top no offensse you top are awesome. Hope you in enjoy yourself pm if you ever wanna chat