new chica

B_BoysAreToys

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Helo BoysAreToys. Enjoy your stay.
To therob:
With all due respect, you have no pics either?

Hahah ooooh face! I'll get around to it soon but I am here to look at cocks, not to show off...though I have a "lot" to show. Relax, its friday night after a long week. Getting the camera out and transferring to my comp and...wine and movies sounds better. Lol

Last edited:

B_BoysAreToys

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
And with all due respect...mr. Rob...you have 3000 posts and no photos...I joined yesterday. How invested in this site do you think I am.

The most stimulation I have found here is in the women's issues forum. And they don't care about what I look like.

I get it though and I'll play. Patience. :)

B_girthyman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And with all due respect...mr. Rob...you have 3000 posts and no photos...I joined yesterday. How invested in this site do you think I am.

The most stimulation I have found here is in the women's issues forum. And they don't care about what I look like.

What is it like thinking that you're doing a really good job at fooling people into thinking you're actually a woman?

brettcomedy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heyy if you have a cam, I would love cam2cam with you sometime, private message me if you're interested 20 male from Cali here

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media

lots of men post claiming to be women
very few women post claiming to be men
ie, a womans verification pic matters and a man's is really nothing
btw, if the verification pics are to my liking I'll provide you with all the stimulation you need