New chick has gotta get some answers

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the clarification, DMW, I usually trust your judgements in level-headed thinking. I need a decent personality too, or it just isn't going to be a fun event. But if sex is the primary goal, a mild interest is enough for me, don't need "marriage potential" likeness to get in the mood!! lol. I wouldn't have size as the primary focus for a relationship partner, but I actually would have it as one of the factors. If you are not very sexually compatible, my experience has been that the relationship will not be as strong as it would if you enjoyed each other completely. Just my .02.

Orca, your honor is completely intact! I know you look at the whole woman, pretty closely, too! As I recall, your measurements are nothing to sneeze at.....

blonde12dd: did you say the Porcellio scaber (sp?) is hung. Thats so sweet. I just dont get it..everyone here seems to but me. People attack, but its not attacking...im just defensive....perhaps you have all just learnt to get along? Anyways...im beginning to like it here...just hope you aint beginning to hate me here. by the way my latin is a bit off...hope i got it right.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm, I have no idea what you're referring to, but you are gonna fit in just fine! Hope you stay a while and let the locals get to know you!!

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by blonde12dd@Jul 12 2004, 07:55 AM
haha...you go 'oracomber'. truth is i like being checked out...its flattering. Besides, seriously...what could i do about it if i didnt want them to???
I'm a "woodlouse" when it comes to attention seeking. They're everywhere, but you wont spot them if you don't look!

Personally, I try to take positive stares as a compliment. I look after myself with good hygiene (for a guy anyway!) Posture, and comfortable clothes etc.

After all, you haven't been assualted with the "stupid and ugly" stick have you? :p

I suppose the awkward thing for you, is that you're already "taken", I know I've dissapointed on many occasions when I find the heart of "the one" is already owned by someone else.

But really, you should take it in your stride, be glad you don't look like someone's mum!

blonde12dd: you dont know biology eh...i can remeber from school studying woodlouse...that was the latin name. So you think your ug...get over it, lots of people feel the same. being out going is better than looks any day! And besides...im guessing your hung too :p

kenny:
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jul 12 2004, 06:05 AM
What these nice guys fail to admit is that they judge us by our breast size before they even decide if they are going to get to know us!
i call shenanigans on your blanket statment!

if i was that shallow i wouldnt be drowning

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
Blonde, I'd say I'm "Louse by nature, not by being", I just find the little pillbugs pretty cool.

I don't have problems with my looks, as Zora would testify! :) I'm an acquired taste though.

After all, I'm a British Carribean/Indian who's intelligant (or so he says) and hung! That's practically perfect IMHO. :)

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, Orca, You ARE perfect, it's not an illusion!

Kenny, I retract my statement as being blanket, of course you are right! Not ALL men see women in term of body parts, and in fact I would expect a lot of the men on this site to be above average in their treatment of women because of their awareness of how it feels to be judged that way themselves. It was insensitive of me. In my "real life" outsite of this board, I have just encountered it a lot and often the same men who judge me by my looks are offended when I do the same to them- it is a phenomena I find annoying, but I didn't intend to infer that everyone is the same. I am very sorry you feel you are drowning, care to share more?

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by ORCABOMBER@Jul 12 2004, 09:57 AM
I suppose the awkward thing for you, is that you're already "taken", I know I've dissapointed on many occasions when I find the heart of "the one" is already owned by someone else.

This exactly what I'm talking about. I don't understand that mentality. Isn't the ownership of another human being slavery???
Isn't slavery bad?

I think physical attraction is very important in the formation of realtionships. This is shallow to a point, but I think it's completely necessary. I am not a tit man myself, I tend to look at the total package when it comes to physical beauty, eyes are definetly a focus. This is all well and good for attraction but it is far from being the only thing I look for, even for mere carnal purposes. Like I said for me to be sexually attracted to a person I need to know ore about their personalities and emotional states. The size of any body part is of little consequence.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gottabigone, I must confess to being a big part of that mess for many years in my earlier life, but then I was a slave to alcohol then too. The Freer I get from bondage of the mind, the freer I want to stay. For me now, I have to differentiate "sex interest" from "love interest" as my intentions are different in each case. To have a sexual realtionship with someone with whom you are emotionally attracted is the ultimate! It has not been my good fortune to have this a lot, but those occasions are indellibly etched in my mind...

blar

Experimental Member
Media
What these nice guys fail to admit is that they judge us by our breast size before they even decide if they are going to get to know us!

i don't judge women based on their breast size...

opps you retracted your statement

i agree GottaBigOne............. I just don't see how a women or a man could be attracted to someone just based on the size of a body part.....but the again i can put the blame on the media..... no matter what we say we are all slaves to it. -_-

blonde12dd: I dont think anyone can say their judgement is not influenced by a persons look. To say that your not is definately hipocricy (sp?). I mean...hell i judge chicks and guys on their looks....hard to have any other first impression if they havent had a chance to talk. I can see this argument going around in circles for a long time...if only you were all intelligent, out spoken, incredibly pretty, and an 18 year old girl. Wouldnt the world be such a great place...i mean with everyone so inlightened :)

By the way... do others find themselves humming "the gambler" when the read or reply to kenny's posts?

blar

Experimental Member
Media
lol of course both men and women are equally shallow when it comes to looks..i don't think one is more then the other

Hungmutt

Just Browsing
Media
Hey everyone,

Been reading this forum for a few months but just joined today. I think you all have some very diverse but very profound opinions.

Reading this post I have to say the whole breast comparison to penis comparison is definently like comparing apples to oranges. By comparing the two your talking about visual response. If you are just talking about looking at the size of a penis then I see what you are talking about and that comes into the whole wow I can't believe the size of that. But sexually satisfying, breasts come less into play. Sure you can titty fuck them but I take that more as foreplay than anything. When you are talking about if you can have a ten inch cock and go back to a seven inch isn't really the same as saying well I had a woman with DD breasts and now I have a woman with A cup breasts and the sex was horrible. Unless you are really that turned off by a small breasted woman.

But people do judge people by how they look. Regardless of what gender you are. It's like Chris Rock says. Look at the people at any event. The farther back they are sitting the uglier they get. Those who aren't pretty better be smart. Read a book or better yet read two. It's sad but that's how it is. Yeah most men check out a women's breast cuz it turns them on. But many women check out men and pick out what they want too. A muscular chest or chiseled abs. Or refined facial features. I know a few girls who if the man doesn't fit a certain criteria then they want nothing to do with them. That's how they feel and you really can't blame them because that's what they want. But it goes both ways male or female without a doubt. It just may be different parts of the body that people prefer.

Just for the record though I don't like a woman with breasts too big. While I would never shut down anyone for whatever size their breast are I prefer the C cup range. Anything over D starts getting a little too big but then again that's just me.

Well that's my first post thanks for reading.

Hungmutt

Just Browsing
Media
Oh had to post one more thing.

Madame Zora. Regardless of how guys viewed your abundent breasts. Lady, you are beautiful and I love how your mind thinks. I can see why so many people think so highly of you.

wvalady1968: So many things to say, so little time...

Kenny said something about the disadvantages of being too well endowed, and 12DD scoffed. Her logic was, "are you serious? If that philosophy were true for all males no one would go out with chicks with boobs bigger than a D cup. coz well they are uncomfortable for the girls..." Actually, one of the major problems is that the well endowed guys have difficulty with, or cannot have, regular sex because of their size. That's a real physical issue. Women with large breasts can still have normal sex. And, Darlin, we're ALL intrigued by large penes! :p

And "By the way tender...what brings you here?? just out of curiosity (im feeling safe...not being a cat and all) " Several women come here out of curiosity, and when they discover the caliber of people present, they decide to stay. The majority of the posters here are intelligent, sensitive, caring people.

Madame Zora, you did surprise me. "Who knows why Tender is on here...married, mother of three, Christian conservative, sure spends a lot of time looking at big cocks to be such a prude." isn't like your usual thoughtful posts. Several of us here are Christians, some are conservative, and none of us are prudes. :D

12DD said, "I just dont get it..everyone here seems to but me. People attack, but its not attacking...im just defensive....perhaps you have all just learnt to get along? Anyways...im beginning to like it here...just hope you aint beginning to hate me here. by the way my latin is a bit off...hope i got it right. " There's a difference between stating, or even defending, a different point of view and attacking. It isn't that we get along, it's that we "get" that healthy debate isn't attacking someone personally. Sometimes we agree; sometimes we have to agree to disagree.

GOTTABIGONE, we're all free to do what makes us happy. Choosing a relationship where you each want to be mutually mongamous seems normal for some of us. What's hypocrisy to you is not to me. That doesn't mean that ANYONE else has to follow, nor does it mean it must be defended. How does one defend a preference? I prefer Jif peanut butter to Skippy and butterscotch to chocolate. How do I defend that?

GBO and Madame ZOra, please, define the hypocrisy you speak of. I may not understand. We're all attracted to people and wonder or even desire to have sex with some of them, if things were different. It isn't hypocrisy to not act on those impulses. I'm in a relationship where we've made a conscious decision to be faithful and have vowed "in front of God and everybody" [as David says it] to commit to that. We know that we'll still have impulses and sometimes even deeper feelings for others. We just like this life style better.

Allie, climbing down off her poor beaten up soapbox.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aww, thanks, Hungmutt! I'm sure not all agree, but that's life. I think I came off sounding bitter about it, but I'm really not. I just accept it as karma and go on with my life. I know that most of the men who approach me are going to be attracted to me, at least in part, because of my chest. I know this because it eventually comes up in conversation. I love all these altruistic men on this site, but they sure don't live in Cincinnati!! What's funny is, men in the strip clubs where I sell costumes are more respectful than men I've worked with on sales jobs. I think in many cases they are threatened by a woman on the workforce and that's one way to "put us in our place" by making us feel like overt sex objects. Oh, the joys of living in a repressed area! In bigger cities, this shit would never fly!

You make a great point about penis size being more practically important to sex than breast size. Still, women are supposed to feel guilty about wanting to be satisfied sexually! I guess we're just suppoesd to take whatever we get and be happy about it. Well, I don't want to, so I'm not.

I am not "everybody's type", not by a long shot. In real life, I have trouble getting a date. I am larger and older than most men's view of ideal, and they have no trouble giving me a "thanks but no thanks" when they're not interested. I don't mind, I actually appreciate it becuase at least they aren't wasting my time. Not everyone likes voluptuous goddesses!! lol. In addition to that, I am not shy, or helpless, coquettish, don't like to flrit, so I am not everyone's personality type either. That's okay, I would rather try harder to find men with whom I am more compatible anyway. I'm not blonde, beautiful and 18 like our newest member here (blonde12DD, enjoy it!) but I do have a lot about me that's interesting to the right type of guy. So why would I be offended if I'm not his type? But it goes both ways, I get to look for my type as well, and guys are far less gracious about being turned down. I get called a bitch, or ugly, everytime I say "thanks but no thanks". It's funny, a guy can chase the hell out of me, but as soon as I say "no" he says "you're ugly anyway"! So why was he chasing me, I wonder?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Allie, we must have been posting at the same time! To clarilfy, what I said about Tender was in reaction to another thread where she was definitely moralizing and calling others wrong. Her view was clear as was my reaction to it. We are not likely to resolve it to either of our satisfaction, which is fine with me. She is a prude, not because she is Christian, but just because she is. I also am a Christian, although not conservative, but would not pass judgements on another's views had I not felt very provoked. I'm sure my words sounded shocking since you are accustomed to hearing such a different tone from me, perhaps if you read the thread in Etc. on the political campaign, you will see how it developed.

Monogamy that is mutually consentual is a very beautiful thing, and I very much respect those who enter into and sustain such a state in marriage. I can only speak for myself, Gottabigone will have to speak on his feelings, but I object to the confusion, depression and anxiety caused by forced monogamy, and false monogamy, which are two separate issues. I'll expound: 1) Forced monogamy is what a lot of men get rooked into when they are young. A girl holds her virginity over his head as a way of getting them to marry with the promise of sex. I think this is wrong, and causes some very unhappy men very shortly thereafter. Also utilized when girl purposely lets herself get pregnant to trap a man into marriage. What bullshit! If he doesn't love you enough to marry you on his own, why would he love you more, saddled with an unwanted child? (I am referring to no one here, just a hypothetical). He is suddenly forced into a situation of husband, father, and monogamous man when all he wanted to do was have sex! Obviously his expectations were sorely overlooked. I know this is not a popular idea, but I wish women would take more responsibility to make sure birth control is used, it is we who will be having the pregnancy, so it should be we who take control of our own bodies with birth control. 2) False monogamy is where only one partner is monogamous while the other cheats. It's usually the woman sitting at home with the children while the husband goes out having one fling after another, but it can go the other way as well. There are good men out there attending to their marriages while their wives find other affairs and come home lying about it. This violates the whole purpose of the marriage and the promises made. In my personal opinion, it is not natural for us to be monogamous, but if people choose to live in that state, it can be very satisfying- as long as both are on the same page and playing by the same rules. I think it takes an above average effort to maintain a faithful, committed realtionship, and I am simply not interested in giving that effort at this time, but I certainly don't scoff at those who do! I admire them very much for being able to do what I cannot. I surely did not mean to sound flippant about marriage, just that it's not for me.