New claim for the worlds largest penis

greg_oz13

Sexy Member
Media
From A local newspaper here in Australia

Lonely life of Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, the man with the world’s longest penis

743882-b39bd646-4f85-11e5-9956-40bbe7ca6ff2.jpg

At nearly 19 inches (48.2cm) Roberto Cabrera’s penis is just two inches shorter than the world’s smallest man. Source: Getty Images

ROBERTO Esquivel Cabrera has just set a world record for having the longest penis.

The 52-year-old Mexican measured in at a whopping 18.9 inches (48.2cm), with a tip circumference of 10 inches (25cm), at certification by World Record Academy officials yesterday.

Mr Cabrera had been hoping for recognition by Guinness World Records but had to settle for the less famous certifier after Guinness confirmed it had no category for penis size.

The World Record Academy stepped in after Mr Cabrera shared his story with a local journalist in an interview that was picked up by the world press over the weekend.

He told how his massive member had ruined his life, preventing him from having a relationship and even getting a job.

“Look where it is, it goes far below the knees,” Mr Cabrera said.

“I cannot do anything, I cannot work, and I am disabled so I want authorities to declare me as a disabled person and give me support.”

Women were too frightened to have sex with him, so he had never had a long-term girlfriend, let alone a wife.

743910-b6c6c434-4f85-11e5-9956-40bbe7ca6ff2.jpg

The real deal: An X-Ray of Mr Cabrera’s 48.2cm penis, which hangs down below his knees Source: Getty Images

In 2011 Mr Cabrera was deported from US to Saltillo in the north-eastern Mexican state of Coahuila, where he lives alone in a room given to him by his brothers. He survives on social assistance and scavenges for food and materials on waste dumps. He has no friends and says people “shun” him wherever he goes.

Before his record was made official, Mr Cabrera had a medical examination and X-ray of his phallus to support his application for disability. Doctors at a medical institution in Saltillo have confirmed the scan is genuine, The Mirror reported.

Some experts have suggested Mr Cabrera consider a shaft reduction operation but it is not clear what his thoughts are on the subject.

The previous record holder for penis length was an American called Johan Falcon, whose 13.38 inch manhood (34cm) was dwarfed by Mr Cabrera’s.

Over the past couple of days, journalists have compared the size of the Mexican’s penis to that of a horse and a rounders’ bat. But the most helpful visual has come from the Daily Star, who pointed out that the smallest man ever documented was just two inches taller — or longer — than Mr Cabrera’s unfortunate appendage.

Mr Cabrera’s story and struggle for help is to be published in a book called El Sordido Pudor, which translates as “Sordid Shyness”.

Reactions: qdot

1g5463

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

itakemyvitamins

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There was a video floating around if a Mexican guy pulling his flaccid cock out of his pant and twirling it around a little. It was absolutely massive...certainly one of the biggest if not the biggest I've ever seen. The footage looked almost like an old home movie...and the guy's face instantly registered when I saw the pic of this guy. Maybe true...it wouldn't be that surprising recalling the vid I saw.....which looked 5,000,000 times more genuine than any johnah flacon bs ice ever seen!!!

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There is already a thread about this.

The Mexican guy has a 6 inch penis, and the rest is foreskin/extra skin. So he has a 6 inch penis.

Falcon, as most of is already know, is and always has been a joke.
it all counts.forskin = but not great then penis

Shepardson

Superior Member
Media
I don't understand why the tabloid types even need these "foundation stories" to work with. Why don't they just make the shit up themselves from the ground up? They'd have a lot more variety that way. I guess maybe they need somebody else to blame it on if it collapses and these guys are fool enough to volunteer.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
I have read that the medical establishment has offered surgery to make his penis normal and he refused it as " it is not our custom". So, therefore, they offered him a circumcision and he refused because Mexicans rarely circumcise. But, they could do a sleeve resection and leave him an intact foreskin. It would be a normal uncircumcised penis with a scar hidden in the pubic hair. I don't understand why he wouldn't do that. If I remember correctly, the article states that he can't work because of it? I wonder why?

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I have read that the medical establishment has offered surgery to make his penis normal and he refused it as " it is not our custom". So, therefore, they offered him a circumcision and he refused because Mexicans rarely circumcise. But, they could do a sleeve resection and leave him an intact foreskin. It would be a normal uncircumcised penis with a scar hidden in the pubic hair. I don't understand why he wouldn't do that. If I remember correctly, the article states that he can't work because of it? I wonder why?
HE claims he can't work. Bullshit. This is all checkout lane sensationalist rag fodder. If he gets surgery he has to pay for it, and he won't have this dubious crap to claim, AND he'll have to just go to work like any other man. But there is nothing at all preventing him from working.

Reactions: 693987