new cock on the block

daview

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi- My name's Dave. Fascinating forum. Pushing the limits of what qualifies for needing support, I mean, in our culture, a big dick isn't ever ostracized, shunned, or in any other way discriminated against, is it? The contrary is true, in fact. I'll have to explore the discussions more to see where people find the need for support.

The fee structure bothers me; it's seems way overpriced for what seems to me be better and free elsewhere. I certainly won't be paying anything here, and as a healthy exhibitionist I figure I've already done my part by posting some of my decent assets. But if this WERE supposed to be an actual forum for support of this issue, then the essential visual element should be a more open and accessible feature IMHO.

Looks like fun, tho. as a big show off, I jump at any opportunity to flash my cock for an appreciative audience, and from what I can tell, this can be one. Just a normal, slightly out-there guy who loves life and living. I live near downtown Los Angeles and enjoy good sex, food, working out, motorcycles, and art, among many passions. I am very fortunate to be blessed with such good genes to be healthy and visually attractive in my old age. Although not giant, I think my penis qualifies as big, and has provided me with a lot of pleasure in my life.

I hope to hear from some of you. Here's some other place I can be seen:

http://http//groups.yahoo.com/group/Jizmo

dudesnude

X Tube Home Page--User Videos

Attachments

Hotlicks

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've lost jobs because the Boss's wife heard about my dick. I even had one tell me I had to wear tighter underwear because clients were commenting on my 'obscene' profile in trousers.

I live in a rabid conservative republican area and these guys drive ferraris but cannot buy bigger dicks. It really bothers them when a guy in a smaller boat is taller, fitter and better hung than them and is getting the attention they feel they paid for and deserve.

American men wear baggy swim trunks to hide their tiny penises. European men wear comfortable speedos because they don't judge themselves against other men by size.

There is big dick discrimination if someone in power over you has a small one and is bitter about it. IMO

Reactions: ItalTony9

daview

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey guys- thanks for the compliments

Hotlicks, I can see what you're saying and can sympathize completely. I have known men who take greart pains to hide what some consider a gift for similar reasons. Fortunately, I am an openly gay man who works in the arts in a coastal metropolis and rarely has to face the realities of mainstream hetero-dominated society. It's true that there are few places where one can feel comfortable in a speedo in this country these days.

Reactions: ItalTony9

squirt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Do yourselves a favor and check out Daves vids on xtube. I have been a fan of his talents for quite a while!

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Welcome Dave. Great pictures and great gallery.

To be fair, LPSG was started as a tongue-in-cheek joke, and though big dick discrimination issues do get some play around here, most members still take a pretty light-hearted approach to the subject. This is not, in a real sense, a support group for those with lower back problems. :biggrin:

What you will find fascinating, however, is that very real support is often offered for those presenting many other issues, especially coming out, various kinds of relationship crises, and generally coping with the world.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
american men have tiny penises!!! must be limited to people in Michigan. What is an american man these days. Your sorta hitting on just about every race know to man there.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK, there are levels of hot and man...you are at the top. Great body , face, massive cock, the maturity, just everything about you. Dam!

daview

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You guys are amazing. I've been totally absorbed in the goings-on here and this truely is a great support network for all kinds of things. And no, fortiesfun, back problems don't seem to be an issue.

Thanks for the great comments, folks. I appreciate it immensly.