New cock on the block

wombbroom

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi thanks for the warm welcome,saw this website on tv and thought to myself its worth a look.
So hi to everyone in the larger end of the field!
Strangely reassuring to know i'm not the only one trying to find a woman with a deep pussy! getting tired of hearing ow! or you're going to make me bleed! Not what you need to hear when you're trying to get your blood pressure up ! ha ha.
Have to dash now (supposed to be working) but will return as soon as possible!:biggrin1:

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Welcome to LPSG, wombbroom.

To LemacST: LPSG was featured in a BBC show about a year ago. Apparently it was rerun recently.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I doubt that it'd air on TV around here :biggrin1: (ok, on HBO or something, yes, but not regular TV...too much Morality Police around here...)

Yep, and it's frustrating on the female side of things too - being a deep woman looking for a hung guy.

wombbroom

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi new member (he he) here, was starting to wonder if there was something wrong with me when women say we cant see each other anymore because its too big! Never thought i would hear that!
As for you guys with more than 9 inches i wonder if you've ever got it all in! I know i have trouble that causes me frustration but if it was more than 9" by 6" then i think i would scare them away!
I,ve read some of the posts about bbw and i must say big women are fab,nothing better than getting smoothered in tits, but just because they are big doesn't mean they are deep, they just have more padding so it feels deep,really nice though and lots to play with!
Does anyone know how to tell if a woman can take a lot without asking or trying? i ask because i have only recently come to realise that its large(long story and i'm slow to catch on sometimes) and i dont want to go on 100 dates and hear ow! everytime! :cool: