New cock ring

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by atattookid, Aug 18, 2009.

1. atattookid

atattookid New Member

Albums:
    My boyfriend and I just went out cock ring shopping the other day. He has worn cock rings before, this is my first time. I wanted to get others opinons about something. We bought silicon and metal and I like the feel of both, but what do you prefer? Do you prefer to wear one or not? If so, what material do you prefer and do prefer a solid ring or an adjustable. If not, then why?

2. B_theOtherJJ

B_theOtherJJ New Member

My favorite one is a rubber one that looks like a swimming tube. Its thick black rubber resembling a donut. not those thin rubber kind. this one gives great LIFT !!!!
    And is really light and comfortable to wear

3. lgtrmusr

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Use em from time to time. i like the metal ones (for appearance). mostly to show. One special one, the "hardwear" horseshoe, is really good at creating a great hardon that lasts!

4. LaCroix

LaCroix New Member

Maybe my balls are a little to tight, but I've found every donut cock ring (metal or silicone) to be a ball masher. I got a hardwear horseshoe a few weeks ago and I love it.

5. Alexanddan

Alexanddan New Member

what are they actually for, do they like feel nice or something.

6. LuvFrmSanFrancisco

LuvFrmSanFrancisco New Member

Get a leather strap. I like the ones that have ball stretchers/separators and you can adjust them.

7. flynn

flynn Active Member

Albums:
    I prefer metal. I like the rigidity.

8. catman

Gold Member

Horrible cockring story.... When I first discovered them (I buy metal rings at Home Depot btw), I felt 'adventurous' and wore it under my pants (commando!) well there must have been a temperature change or something, I felt this odd sensation, then felt it slide down my pants leg...and roll STRAIGHT down a long hallway (marble or tile floor), the oddest sound..... I was mortified- everyone turned to follow the sound, baffled...

I turned and kept walking, never looked back.

So rubber is DEF better for wearing out :)

9. atattookid

atattookid New Member

Albums:
    Hey Alexanddan! They are support and enhancement and yes very pleasureable. My boyfirend has always worn one for support when we go to the clubs and he has tight jeans on. He also wears one to enhance his image. I have been wearing mine for a few days now and it is great support for just wearing underwear around the house in. Mine, I have worn both metal and silicon, are very easy to get on and comfortable.

Sexually (what you probably care about the most) they are great becasue they help you hold a harder erection longer. When you get an erection while wearing a cock ring the swelling actually cause the ring to tighten, not allowing blood to escape, trapping it in your shaft and making it harder. It also keeps the erection longer. The only thing that has disappointed me, is that I "use to be" a shooter (still am without the ring) but the ring limits my range, not shooting clear over my head like I use to. It has disappointed my boyfriend as well. But besides that one little thing I love my new rings, and my boyfriend still loves his old ones and now is new ones.

10. otgswarm

otgswarm New Member

Albums:
    I have a nice leather one with a ball stretcher and seperator that I enjoy. I also have a few metal ones that I like to wear. I like the feel of the weight and love how they make me feel/look hard.

11. DallasMarine

Gold Member

Albums:
    Maybe this should go under another post. Was at the gym today. Guy walking around the locker room had a cock ring on. I found this odd. He had a nice thick cock, but the cock ring was large and metal. No missing it. I guess he was looking for some attention. Straight gym. I am sure most just found it odd as well.

12. B_MatureHungDad

B_MatureHungDad New Member

i have only used tohose cheap cock rings you use once. My wife loves it, when you thrust deep it tickles the clit and she goes nuts

13. gramirez

gramirez Member

Albums:
    I just bought a Lelo Bo and I must say its the best thing EVER! I highly recommend it to anyone wanting to get a cockring.

14. myhappypants

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes I like cockrings they do support as well as aid in package enhancement. I wea them regularly.

15. D_Phil_Doneafew

D_Phil_Doneafew Account Disabled

Omg. Classic.

16. rrivera00

rrivera00 Member

Has anyone ever tried the autoblow?

17. trshaver

trshaver Active Member

Albums:
    I love cock rings of all kinds as you can see from my blog!

trshaverx.tumblr.com

any questions just ask

18. D_Skippy_Skidmarx

D_Skippy_Skidmarx New Member

I wear my metal 24/7!

19. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

Something must be wrong with me. I've tried metal and just a few days ago I bought one of those thick block rubber cock rings. The largest they had was about 1" internal diameter. It stretches quiet easily and slips on without a problem but the damn thing is so constrictive I can't wear it very long and definitely not all day. I thought that maybe I'm just too fat there. The best thing for me to wear is one of those old Lance Armstrong yellow wrist bracelets. It fits perfectly and is just snug enough not to slip off.

Does anyone else have problems wearing a cock ring?

20. Bryan_Lyte2

Gold Member

Well...the purpose of them is to constrict the outgoing flow of blood from your...well junk.
    In the process it helps to maintain a either a hard one, or at least a chubby for a period of time.
    So...it being constrictive is the point, albeit not castration tight, but enough so to do the trick.
    Most people will use them as for aesthetics, but it's real use is a marital aid, a cheap trick for those with E.D. if you will.
    Don't leave one of any size on too long. Chaffing, and even tissue damage is a nasty, but realistic possibility.
    The more you know...
    :cool:

Draft saved Draft deleted