New cock rings

B_bigdick8888

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I bought a three pack of cock rings, who could honestly use the first one? The middle one gets stuck at my head but the biggest one is perfect. My gf loves how hard it gets, does anyone else like using them?

Attachments

Last edited:

larrynkd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There is another kind of cock ring that would fit anyone. These are straps made of leather with snaps on them, and you can adjust to any size. And you can remove them easily after you cum if your penis doesn't lose its erection quickly.

These leather straps can also come with tiny pinpricks on the inside for added sensation if you are so inclined. I used this type in my younger and wilder days.

ElseS48

Just Browsing
Media
It would appear from your pictures that you are not putting the ring on properly.

There are 2 ways to wear cock rings. The first fits around just the shaft of your penis (which is what you have tried). The other is places the ring around both the shaft and testicles.

In both ways, you put the ring on while the penis is limp. As you become erect, the blood flow out of the penis becomes restriced and the penis becomes engourged with blood and thus thicker and firmer than normal.

To place the ring on just the shaft, slide the ring down over a limp shaft and begin stimulation. Getting a ring on over both the shaft and testicles is a bit trickier. Place the ring next to the scrotum and pull some excess skin through the ring. Gentley press the ring against one of the testicles and the testicle will slip through the ring into the skin you have previously pulled through. Repeat this procedure for the other testicle. At this point you will have both testicles though the ring, sitting under the base of your shaft. Grasp the ring with one hand and using the other hand, press the head of the penis back, down and through the ring. Grasp the head of the penis and pull it completely through the ring. Take care with all of this and be gentle. You must complete this procedure without becoming erect or you will get stuck in an awkward arrangement. To get out the the ring, you must become limp and reverse the process.

If you want to use the shaft/testicles method, start with a ring that is bigger than necessary and practice getting in and out of the ring and work you way down to the proper size. I use large rubber o-rings. Always use a ring that is made of a material that you can cut away if you get stuck.

Hope this helps.