New Cock: to grow or not to grow?

hey, i've just joined your magnificent forum. My penis size is currently 24cm long and 16 cm's in girth.

I have a few issues with penis size/envey, but i don't want to go into them in detail.

Since i was 21, i have noticed a significant growth, with my penis growing from 19cm in length to 24cm, though it can vary. I am now 23, currently not having casual sex. A year ago me and my past partner measured by penis to be 27cm in length and 18 in girth, this was after having sex at least once a day.

All i want to know is, if i were to buy a penis extender, how much benefit would i gain?

i want my penis to grow to at least 27cm in length and 19cm in girth and stay permanent, what are you're suggestions

Please someone give me some guidance, if i need to prove my size i will send you images or upload them to this forum if necessary.

Thank you x

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you've already been able to hit 27cm then I'd just try jelqing. Sounds like you've got plenty of potential so it might just be a question of giving your dong plenty of regular exercise. There's plenty of guidance on how to carry out jelqing on this site and on the wider net. We'd all be interested in following your progress and it's a good idea to take regular pics from the same angle, but don't feel pressured into posting them here.

Good luck with your efforts, maybe you'll even got to 30cm, a footlong dong is one of the ultimate attributes here!