New college guy

hoosierdmb00

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I just wanted to introduce myself. I have been reading lpsg for a few years (old user name is rolaids), but I wanted to set up an account and actively participate with the community.

I understand I am not nearly as big as most of you, but I love the discussions that occur here and wanted to get involved.

I have never been with a man, but lately it's all that I've been thinking about. While I don't know if it will ever happen, this is a great place to ask questions and talk about it. So don't be shy and please say hi.

I added a picture to my gallery, I'll add more if there is any interest.

I would love to talk, so drop me a PM or message :eek:)

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi there - wont be long and your'll have a whole bunch of new friends here at lpsg. Its always good to see new members arrive and we welcome you to the lpsg family. Take it easy, sit back and enjoy the ride. Thanks for sharing too.....no matter what the size is - its all gotta be better than nothing at all.

hoosierdmb00

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi there - wont be long and your'll have a whole bunch of new friends here at lpsg. Its always good to see new members arrive and we welcome you to the lpsg family. Take it easy, sit back and enjoy the ride. Thanks for sharing too.....no matter what the size is - its all gotta be better than nothing at all.

Yeah I've heard from a few people but would love to talk to more. I like this place a lot.