New comp?!?

Discussion in 'Straight Adult Websites' started by Watta Bing, Dec 4, 2009.

1. Watta Bing

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've never seen this compilation before. Pretty good one too! Lots of huge cocks, very good mix of New, classic, amature, black, white and latino scenes. It's on Monstercock Land so for those of you who aren't familiar with the site you must first sign up (it's free) to view the video. After you've signed up you must then click on the link while you're already signed in. For those of you who already have an account, you have to sign in first and then click on the link. Sorry to be so thorough but I see way to many posts when it comes to links for monstercockland that as how you view the video.

Enjoy!

Monstercockland - Home of the biggest monster cock videos and pictures - Login

2. sizeworshipper

Albums:
    Awesome!!! Was surprised to see that it was added back in 2008

3. Watta Bing

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I know! How did that one slipped throught the lpsg battery of threads and posts? Heh heh!

4. ripvanwinkle

ripvanwinkle New Member

5. Watta Bing

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Don't take this the wrong way but your post really has nothing to do with the thread subject.

For one, it's a gay video (not that there's anything wrong with that) this thread clearly has a straight video as the subject matter for discussion BUT, the orientation thing wouldn't really even be an issue for me if it were not for the fact that secondly, the video isn't even a compilation video, which pretty much is described in the title of this thread.

I understand that the video link you posted has a large penis in it but this is LPSG so that's pretty much a given. You might want to try starting a new thread for this video.

I'm not trying to cause a whole "thread argument war" or something childish. I also FULLY understand that I don't own this message board or call the shots here. I just don't think your post fits the subject of this thread. Sorry if I’ve offended you. Chances are this thread will probably disappear in a few hours anyway. So, who cares right?

6. Dominik20

Dominik20 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    whose is this thick white one at 1:00 ??

7. Watta Bing

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Not sure. I thinks it's that White Pony guy. He usually wears some kind of mask or something. I think!

Draft saved Draft deleted