NEW COMPILATION: Really HUGE Cocks in TINY Little Women #1

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey LPSG-ers, I just completed my first EVER video, clumsily tripping my way through my new video editing software. You guys get to be the very first people to see it!!

So I was wondering if you guys could do me a favor and watch it and tell me what you think??

Here is the link to watch it streaming.

Here is the download link if you like to do it that way.

Make sure you turn up your volume because I did add a soundtrack.

My take - I'm a perfectionist so obviously I think there are a million things I could have done better. The video quality is "stylized" to put it mildly LOL. The scene transitions could have matched the music and I could have been able to match the stroking with the beats but I am brand new at this and honestly I don't even know how to do that yet. However, I did have fun and this video only represents a small fraction of my "Huge dick vs Tiny chick" collection, so maybe I'll do videos for all of them if people like them.

Anyways thanks guys and gals!!!

Last edited:
D

deleted358203

Thats was awesome! I wish it was longer..

Ventoso

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Downloading it now so I haven't seen it... but we're going to need a master list of what the clips are from. :biggrin1:

Thanks for the hard work!

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks for the feedback so far. It's definitely not like any compilation you've ever seen thats for sure lol. The funny thing is while I was making it I thought I wouldn't be able to sit through without my dick exploding but after I added the music I couldn't stop laughing long enough to get that aroused!

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This compilation has clips from 17 different scenes totaling over 4.8 GB worth of files.

That being said, I just started the process of uploading them so you guys can have the full scenes if you want. But it will take time so be patient please.

Travelbanana

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We have same taste :)

I have seen many of these, and the clip around 2:50 on the boat with shane is one of the best i have seen. But i lost the clip somewhere :( What is the name on her.

Stratedude:

Good work, just would like to have a list of the actors... Then we are just waiting for more...

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
This compilation has clips from 17 different scenes totaling over 4.8 GB worth of files.

That being said, I just started the process of uploading them so you guys can have the full scenes if you want. But it will take time so be patient please.

a list of the movie titles and girls names would be enough 4 me
especially the kid bengala movies

Last edited: