New Couple Here

Alysa0114

Experimental Member
Media
Hey everyone, fairly new couple here.... 24 f, 25m eastern US. Just added some new pictures to our profile. Hope you enjoy.

Alysa0114

Experimental Member
Media
Just looking for some fun outside of our relationship. Looking for bigger guys to kind of role play the whole cuckold type fantasy. Hope we've came to the right place..

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Just looking for some fun outside of our relationship. Looking for bigger guys to kind of role play the whole cuckold type fantasy. Hope we've came to the right place..
Eastern U.S. here, too. If you're ever looking for a hot, older, jock type Dad with a nice hang, let me know. You two look like you'd be very hot in the bed...on a counter...on the floor... well, you see where I'm going.

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

pretty much as long as you want to keep it online this is definitely the place. It's kind of difficult for meeting in real life b/c of various locations and distances... and safety issues!!

good luck... as a precaution might I suggest that you read the rules very closely here. The only thing I see is that both of you need to create separate accounts... Perhaps the Mr. can be Alysas_Man or something like that... having couples using the same account is strictly against the site rules. Would be really bad if you got banned before you even got started!

Have fun!

BC

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Thanks for the compliment, yes we're looking for 9" plus, we know that is hard to find...

real 9"? few and far between

you will have guys flooding you swearing they are 9" .... most will probably be 7 in real life. That's just the internet inches they are talking about! LOL