NEW cum jar 1/27/08

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had almost forgotten I used to jack off into condoms and freeze them, having gotten the idea from a guy who sold his cum on eBay. This was in 2003. He said he froze his, but then he had to send them through the mail, so I emailed him to see what happens as they melt. He didn't know, but there were all these cum pigs talking about his 'tasty cum'. He threatened them with all sorts of legal action, and that probably turned them on into being total submissives that he couldn't have cared less whether they lived or died. His moniker was 'misunderstood.' Retarded idiot.

I would not countenance any saved cum that was not frozen and then taken out and used (all of it) at a single time. I used it as a kind of pagan ritual and would rub it on my basket and ass when I played concerts, or sometimes I would use it jack off with. I think that guy is still selling cum on eBay, he must be out of his mind. I only did that for a couple of months, but the idea of old cum that was not immediately refrigerated for use later is totally gross to me. It's bound to decay in every way.

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you're that fascinated with storing cum. Head to your local sperm donor I'm sure they'd be happy to see you lol.
:wank: Come by my place and leave a deposit first, on the way to the sperm bank. :yup:

Gonzo3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had almost forgotten I used to jack off into condoms and freeze them, having gotten the idea from a guy who sold his cum on eBay. This was in 2003. He said he froze his, but then he had to send them through the mail, so I emailed him to see what happens as they melt. He didn't know, but there were all these cum pigs talking about his 'tasty cum'. He threatened them with all sorts of legal action, and that probably turned them on into being total submissives that he couldn't have cared less whether they lived or died. His moniker was 'misunderstood.' Retarded idiot.

I would not countenance any saved cum that was not frozen and then taken out and used (all of it) at a single time. I used it as a kind of pagan ritual and would rub it on my basket and ass when I played concerts, or sometimes I would use it jack off with. I think that guy is still selling cum on eBay, he must be out of his mind. I only did that for a couple of months, but the idea of old cum that was not immediately refrigerated for use later is totally gross to me. It's bound to decay in every way.
mmmmmmmmmmmm sounds interesting,What was the pagan ritual?:rolleyes:

B_frank969

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
UPDATE 5/15/08 the cum jar is alittle over the 1/4 mark.. about 3 ounces. I haven't been working hard on it in the past, but now i am trying very hard to add 1 to 2 loads a day.

kalvsh

Experimental Member
Media
I would be quite interested in seeing what exactly you do with it all once it is full. Photo's please!

This isn't a totally alien concept to me, as a Mistress one of the games i have played with a slave is along the same idea - having the slave save his cum in a jar, then its frozen until next time and so on, when there is enough in the jar, I thaw it out & fill up one of those large turkey baster/needles things.
I then let the slave pleasure himself... as he's about to cum, I shoot the baster full of his old cum up his bum.

LOL