NEW cum jar 1/27/08

Scott14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ewwww!!!! Ewwwww!!!! Ewwwww!!!

In case anyone is interested, After reading all of this I'm about to start my own vomit jar. I'm going to use an old 1 gallon glass pickle jar.

Sorry....Gotta run!!!
(I think I might have it half-full and about...TWO MINUTES!!!

B_CBTallthetime

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So does anyone think that there has been a contest where a whole bunch of dudes in a bar or club shot wads in a jar, filled it up, and got some dude to drink it? this has to have happened somewhere....

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Yes, they are.

Come to think of it, I am too, in the best possible sense, however--I drink cum.

As for drinking all the dudes' cum in a bar as per that lost post, I'd never do that kind of thing; I'm interested in cum directly from a dick, and knowing which dick it is. That reminds me of the deranged types who used to 'lick urinal' at the old Mineshaft here.

Good cum is like spinach.

Last edited:

visualalert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow. I had a fantasy way back when about a cum jar...something about the older bro of the guy next door who let us younger boys in the neighborhood watch him jack off...but this has pretty much ruined that fantasy.

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So does anyone think that there has been a contest where a whole bunch of dudes in a bar or club shot wads in a jar, filled it up, and got some dude to drink it? this has to have happened somewhere....
At The Mine Shaft in New York years ago, this guy was going around downstairs with a rubber stretched really long, hanging on his peter, full of everybody's cum who wanted to shoot into the rubber. :tongue: Have never seen anything like that since.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
At The Mine Shaft in New York years ago, this guy was going around downstairs with a rubber stretched really long, hanging on his peter, full of everybody's cum who wanted to shoot into the rubber. :tongue: Have never seen anything like that since.

That's hideous, and so was that place, with all that shit-eating and ugly trolls getting fisted.

I've changed my mind about cum jars and ever freezing any more condoms full of cum. I want the cum to have IMMEDIACY, meaning I want hot cum out of my dick and other guys' dicks, and I want it right then or not at all!

The more I think about a Cum Savings Account or IRA, the more morbid it sounds.