New Cumshot Vid -- finally!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by duderino, Mar 25, 2007.

1. duderino

duderino New Member

I know it's been a while and I've said before I'd post a new video much sooner, but...well, I really have no excuse. So whatever -- but, finally, I've posted a new video of me, doing what I like to do best (starts with a C and ends with an um).

So take a look and please feel free to offer comments, suggestions, criticisms, requests for the next vids, cease and desist pleas, and, most especially, your eyes: Without you all watching, these videos would just be masturbation.

So a big shout-out to the audience -- you all get me hard. Cereal.

:)

OH! And before I forget, here's a screencap of the new vid:

Attached Files:

2. duderino

duderino New Member

So I just posted this to the new member intros, etc (as that seems to be the place for gallery update notices), but I love all you women on here -- each and every one of you -- so I want to make sure you get a chance to watch it (if you're so inclined -- I'm a shameless self-promoter and please let me know if that gets annoying).

So take a look and please feel free to offer comments, suggestions, criticisms, requests for the next vids, cease and desist pleas, and, most especially, your eyes: Without you all watching, these videos would just be masturbation.

Girl power! (Seriously -- without girls, I'd never get a hard!)

And here's a screencap of the video:

http://www.lpsg.org/attachments/new...4798483-new-cumshot-vid-finally-picture-3.png

3. squirt

squirt New Member

Albums:
    Awesome to watch you work that fat cock, bro.

4. chicagosam

Gold Member

Congratulations!

5. duderino

duderino New Member

Thank you! I just realized how amusing it would be if it was custom to say "congratulations" after somebody cums -- like saying "bless you" after a sneeze. I think it's time to start the trend!

6. duderino

duderino New Member

Oh, my -- this is sad. Not one reply! Am I that untoward?

7. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Insane picture! wow! hot! amazing!

8. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

It's not you - I'm thinking maybe it was this whole discussion on another thread requesting feedback on pics where some people were saying this folder wasn't the place - so maybe everyone is deciding not to answer..
    Maybe the intro forum is a better place to post your links - me, I don't see the difference - but I'm a newbie/lurker-girl anyway... One thing is for sure - it ain't personal, they don't seem to be like that here..

9. Principessa

Gold Member

Very hot pic, I love looking at cum shots!

10. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Well said. Brain's and beauty and class. Some people have it all...........:smile: You make my heart flutter.:wink:

11. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Kotchanski said it brilliantly, we often don't comment because guys can perceive a comment as 'please prv me to death I'm gagging for your cock.' While this may be a site supporting large dicks the net is predominantly a male arena, so I for one don't take kindly to some guy expecting me to wax lyrical over his dick or talk about sex endlessly with him - in my view the guys are here to amuse us not the other way around :)

12. RnR

RnR New Member

BINGO!!!! (Although, I must say--I peeked-he he)

Renee

13. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Not all men are like that. I am good friend's with most of the women on here and love them all and i don't talk dirty to them. I see your point,but there are some nice guy's on here. :cool:

14. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I know you're not all like that most of the guys on this site are fab, but I've had it happen to me enough times that it's put me off commenting except on the pics of men I know aren't going to think it's a proposal of marriage :)

15. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

You are right. I don't blame you for not making comment's if it invites trouble.:smile: :cool:

16. No_Strings

Gold Member

It wasn't? :eek:

17. duderino

duderino New Member

Oh dear -- I didn't mean to bring up such metaphysical issues... Anyway, I'm not one for chasing after people who comment, but I do like to get comments, so go figure.

18. duderino

duderino New Member

Kink: As always, AWESOME, and thank you so very much! It's very hot to get feedback from you! But don't just look at the picture...check out the vid!

19. dru

dru New Member

What can I say - another awesome film by the Dude. Seriously - there just isn't another cock that can compare - on this site or anywhere. Keep the vids comin, Dude. Personally, I'd like to see more of a lead up to the money shot, but I'm probably in the minority.

20. duderino

duderino New Member

Dru -- you are too kind -- and that's kinda hot! Personally, I think I stand (erect) in some pretty talented company, so I'm reluctant to agree that no other cock can compare -- with so many other hot cocks on here, however, it certainly is FUN to compare. :)

I'll try to do more of a lead up in the next video -- the problem is always file size. Personally, I'd rather have a crisper, more vibrant picture, even if it's shorter in duration. But I'll see how much I can fiddle with the compression settings and I'll do my best to get some good stroking in before the inevitable.

You're the man, Dru!

Draft saved Draft deleted