New Cumshot Vid -- finally!

duderino

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I know it's been a while and I've said before I'd post a new video much sooner, but...well, I really have no excuse. So whatever -- but, finally, I've posted a new video of me, doing what I like to do best (starts with a C and ends with an um).

So take a look and please feel free to offer comments, suggestions, criticisms, requests for the next vids, cease and desist pleas, and, most especially, your eyes: Without you all watching, these videos would just be masturbation.

So a big shout-out to the audience -- you all get me hard. Cereal.

:)

OH! And before I forget, here's a screencap of the new vid:

Attachments

duderino

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So I just posted this to the new member intros, etc (as that seems to be the place for gallery update notices), but I love all you women on here -- each and every one of you -- so I want to make sure you get a chance to watch it (if you're so inclined -- I'm a shameless self-promoter and please let me know if that gets annoying).

So take a look and please feel free to offer comments, suggestions, criticisms, requests for the next vids, cease and desist pleas, and, most especially, your eyes: Without you all watching, these videos would just be masturbation.

Girl power! (Seriously -- without girls, I'd never get a hard!)

And here's a screencap of the video:

http://www.lpsg.org/attachments/new...4798483-new-cumshot-vid-finally-picture-3.png

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
It's not you - I'm thinking maybe it was this whole discussion on another thread requesting feedback on pics where some people were saying this folder wasn't the place - so maybe everyone is deciding not to answer..
Maybe the intro forum is a better place to post your links - me, I don't see the difference - but I'm a newbie/lurker-girl anyway... One thing is for sure - it ain't personal, they don't seem to be like that here..

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Firstly muliple posts of any kind including "look at my new pics" ones aren't viewed favorably, and are usually merged to avoid cluttering the boards with the same thing over and over again.

New pics, vids threads are generally kept to the Intros section since so many add "btw I've added new pics" to the bottom of their intro threads anyway.

Many women don't view pics or vids uploaded by the other members regardless of threads pointing to them simply because a lot aren't here to do so, so don't expect too many replies.

I know a lot of women avoid commenting and viewing because doing so (and speaking up about it) too often gets them unwanted attention from guys who think women are only here to get them off as and when they want, and that if they are here they must be interested and should be cyberly putting out on demand.

Please do not see this as an attack on you, you simply asked the question which many have been recently, so I thought I'd take the oppertunity to post a reply of sorts.

Though I've not viewed them yourself (I only look at images I get complaints about or those of a certain guy) I'm sure they are great, anyone confident enough to put themselves out there should be proud of themselves and their images.
Well said. Brain's and beauty and class. Some people have it all...........:smile: You make my heart flutter.:wink:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kotchanski said it brilliantly, we often don't comment because guys can perceive a comment as 'please prv me to death I'm gagging for your cock.' While this may be a site supporting large dicks the net is predominantly a male arena, so I for one don't take kindly to some guy expecting me to wax lyrical over his dick or talk about sex endlessly with him - in my view the guys are here to amuse us not the other way around :)

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Kotchanski said it brilliantly, we often don't comment because guys can perceive a comment as 'please prv me to death I'm gagging for your cock.' While this may be a site supporting large dicks the net is predominantly a male arena, so I for one don't take kindly to some guy expecting me to wax lyrical over his dick or talk about sex endlessly with him - in my view the guys are here to amuse us not the other way around :)
Not all men are like that. I am good friend's with most of the women on here and love them all and i don't talk dirty to them. I see your point,but there are some nice guy's on here. :cool:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know you're not all like that most of the guys on this site are fab, but I've had it happen to me enough times that it's put me off commenting except on the pics of men I know aren't going to think it's a proposal of marriage :)

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know you're not all like that most of the guys on this site are fab, but I've had it happen to me enough times that it's put me off commenting except on the pics of men I know aren't going to think it's a proposal of marriage :)
You are right. I don't blame you for not making comment's if it invites trouble.:smile: :cool:

dru

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
What can I say - another awesome film by the Dude. Seriously - there just isn't another cock that can compare - on this site or anywhere. Keep the vids comin, Dude. Personally, I'd like to see more of a lead up to the money shot, but I'm probably in the minority.

duderino

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What can I say - another awesome film by the Dude. Seriously - there just isn't another cock that can compare - on this site or anywhere. Keep the vids comin, Dude. Personally, I'd like to see more of a lead up to the money shot, but I'm probably in the minority.

Dru -- you are too kind -- and that's kinda hot! Personally, I think I stand (erect) in some pretty talented company, so I'm reluctant to agree that no other cock can compare -- with so many other hot cocks on here, however, it certainly is FUN to compare. :)

I'll try to do more of a lead up in the next video -- the problem is always file size. Personally, I'd rather have a crisper, more vibrant picture, even if it's shorter in duration. But I'll see how much I can fiddle with the compression settings and I'll do my best to get some good stroking in before the inevitable.

You're the man, Dru!