3. Melissa Joan Hart, actress and one of the stars on our wish list
4. Mya, R&B singer and actress
5. Ashley Hamilton, actor-comedian and son of Season 2's George Hamilton
6. Michael Irvin, ex-NFL wide receiver
7. Mark Dacascos, The Chairman on Iron Chef America
8. Donny Osmond, entertainer and brother of Season 5's Marie Osmond
9. Kelly Osborn, singer and daughter of Ozzy Osbourne
10. Debi Mazar, Entourage star
11. http://www.tvguide.com/celebrities/chuck-liddell/228110Chuck Liddell, light heavyweight champion
12. Natalie Coughlin, 11-time Olympic medalist in swimming
13. http://www.tvguide.com/celebrities/joanna-krupa/245201Joanna Krupa, model; most recently seen on ABC's The Superstars
14. Louie Vito, snowboarder
15. Aaron Carter, singer and brother of Backstreet Boy Nick Carter
16. Tom Delay, former House majority leader

Aaron Carter and Louie Vito some nice young bodies to watch heh... May prove to be interesting.

Last edited:

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Donny Osmond is an ass. I can't stand this guy. Total closet case, total ego, total ass. I have met him twice and he was just one of the must annoying and self involved people I have ever met. I bet the Osmonds bought him this vehicle...like they did for his horse of a sister. Nothing could turn me off of this show more than this guy. You can bet he will be mugging/hogging the camera like no ones business...total ass

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Donny Osmond is an ass. I can't stand this guy. Total closet case, total ego, total ass. I have met him twice and he was just one of the must annoying and self involved people I have ever met. I bet the Osmonds bought him this vehicle...like they did for his horse of a sister. Nothing could turn me off of this show more than this guy. You can bet he will be mugging/hogging the camera like no ones business...total ass

Stop beating around the bush, tell us how you really feel about him.(I feel the same way)

curiouslan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Tom Delay --- OMG. As a Texas and from his congressional area, I can't imagine this crook being on national TV -- he needs to be behind bars. He is certainly good at "dancing around" the issues. Makes one want to puke. Just enough reason NOT to watch.

mykal923

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Aarons doing it for the crack money .........
And my moneys on mya shes a trained dancer already ..
I just hope a few of the guys will have the sense to forget undwear this time so we can have some vpl come on already just not Donny or Tom Delay there are enough camel toes on tv as it is

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I saw Shawn Johnston on Millionaire last night. She said "one of the rules is you can't have any dance training". But what about people in choreographed dance groups like *Nsync?

I always think it's so unfair to the pros to be paired with a celeb that doesn't stand a chance in hell to win that contest.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I cringed when I saw that Tom Delay was going to be on this show. He has to be the creepiest bastard ever to have been a congressman. And that's saying a lot. He even beats out Mark Foley, Jim Traficant and Dick Armey!:eek:

Good thing I don't watch Dancing With the Stars.:biggrin:

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I cringed when I saw that Tom Delay was going to be on this show. He has to be the creepiest bastard ever to have been a congressman. And that's saying a lot. He even beats out Mark Foley, Jim Traficant and Dick Armey!:eek:

Good thing I don't watch Dancing With the Stars.:biggrin:

maybe you should watch just to see him make and fool of himself. I hate to watch the bad dancers but there seems to be some people with entertainment talent. I'm hoping the snowboarder is good on his feet maybe he could be another apollo ono....

D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan

Account Disabled
Media

Donny is annoying. He's definitely going to make Top 4 especially since the main demographic for this show is women over 40 who still oggle him. That, and his sister *only* placed 3rd, so I'm sure the family is going all out on this one.

Aarons doing it for the crack money .........
I just hope a few of the guys will have the sense to forget undwear this time so we can have some vpl come on already just not Donny or Tom Delay there are enough camel toes on tv as it is

Mya is going to be FANTASTIC.

I saw Shawn Johnston on Millionaire last night. She said "one of the rules is you can't have any dance training". But what about people in choreographed dance groups like *Nsync?

I always think it's so unfair to the pros to be paired with a celeb that doesn't stand a chance in hell to win that contest.

Shawn Johnson is annoying. They need to stop recruiting Olympians to this show. It's a little predictible.

I'm rooting for Macy Gray. Unfort, I have this feeling she won't do well. I also like Mark.

Macy Gray for the win!!!!! :biggrin1:

NovaBone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm rooting for Aaron Carter. I was really impressed with his first night. The overall experience of DWTS may make him grow up.
I was blown away by Kelly Osbourne tonight. I think she's more surprised than anybody at the quality of her dancing. I was happy for her as well as Ozzy and Sharon.