New Dancing with the stars lineup season 9

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think the main problem with Donny Osmond is that he is ego-driven. You don't see that with the Cassidy brothers. At least, they have their dignity and don't suck at the tits of lost fame like Donny did for nearly his whole life. Gee, CUBE, that must have been a dreadful experience to meet someone like Donny Osmond. I wondered how Michale Jackson dealt with someone as ego-driven as Donny since that was his friend.

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Though I'd love for Kelly to win it, I think it's going to Mya this season.

..and how blazing hot is Mark Ballas?! I just want to violate him in so many ways :)

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Agree on Mark Ballas! How many ways....? Too many to choose. LOL

Off Topic: But was it just me or did Macy Gray looked stoned out of her mind? She almost looks like she didn't know where she was or how she got there in the first place.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Macy got some BIG feet on her. Very awkward. Mark - HOT and with potential. Loved Kelley. Aaron - Adorable, sexy Donny - arrogant, annoying That swimsuit model chick - she did well Ashley - cute but cant dance for shit Mya - she got moves, predicatable I guess the others were forgettable, since I already forgot them, except for the pervert Delay (this years Cloris Leachman) Comic relief, good for a few shows, but can never make it to the finish line.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why couldn't they get Christopher Knight with this lineup? **sigh**
Give me Chris over egotistical Donny Osmond any day.

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
Agree on Mark Ballas! How many ways....? Too many to choose. LOL

Off Topic: But was it just me or did Macy Gray looked stoned out of her mind? She almost looks like she didn't know where she was or how she got there in the first place.

lol That's nothing new. Macy Gray always looks stoned. I guess that just her normal persona. I was wanting to her to surprise us all and be really good. But I expected her to not be that good. Her first dance wasn't that bad, but the relay one was kinda awful. She really didn't even do any dancing in it. I have a feeling Kelly is going to win this year.

article on macy gray's pot smoking
http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/story/macy-gray.s-marijuana-pastime

Last edited:

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Agreed about Mark Ballas. Is it just me, or, last night, was he all Apolo Ohno in the ass dept.? I don't remember him having that much of a bubble butt from previous seasons. I always feel that he and Derek Hough (aka young Jan Michael Vincent/Christopher Atkins) are carrying on a secret relationship. The only thing is, who would be the "top" and who would be the "bottom?"

saturnmda

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
is it just me or is tony divalani looking beefier this time around? did you see that tight muscle ass and how big his arms are? too bad he is saddled with kathy ireland--maybe she'll get better--i always vote for tony anyway and not who he's paired with.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I noticed a few of the male dancers putting on a few pounds since last season and it don't seem to be a bad thing at all. Even Mark is looking a bit more beefy in the chest and abs dept. Derek is still the twink we all remember though. I only saw the online episode did anyone see the live show and know exactly what it was Macy said that got bleeped out on the abc.com version, I am sure the first word looked like fuck but I don't know what the rest was.

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Agreed about Mark Ballas. Is it just me, or, last night, was he all Apolo Ohno in the ass dept.? I don't remember him having that much of a bubble butt from previous seasons. I always feel that he and Derek Hough (aka young Jan Michael Vincent/Christopher Atkins) are carrying on a secret relationship. The only thing is, who would be the "top" and who would be the "bottom?"

Yup, I noticed his butt too, but couldn't remember it from past seasons. ..and I can't imagine him with Derek Hough for even a second. Hough is such a boner killer for me.

cdimop

Sexy Member
Media
The statement Macy Gray made that was beeped out was: “I just feel like I busted my cherry.” after the first dance.