New DC Member

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by AFSuperman, Jan 4, 2009.

1. AFSuperman

AFSuperman New Member

Hi there everyone!

Thought I might as well finally introduce myself! I have always had a larger than average penis and (to be honest) I have been on the web a long time without seeing this site! I could not believe it. However, of course, I am extremely glad I did.

I am a guy from the midwest that recently moved to the Northeast... that is Washington DC area. I consider myself straight except for a definite attraction to cock. I've never been attracted to men, just the penises (as long as they're not ugly! lol. Here's pretty much my sexual life story:

My discovery of this happened when I was young. A buddy and I would ride our bikes around town and there was always a place behind the school where no one would see us. We started talking about sex, got hard and made tents in our gym shorts, and ended up showing off to each other. Now, at the time I just thought we were average, but it turns out we were both larger than average! I hadn't seen any other hard cocks at the time, so my assumption went on until a few years later.

I was in a play with an older BBW. She and I flirted alot and eventually she took me out in her car to the country. We fooled around a little bit (I was obsessed with tits and hers were HUGE so I had fun there). I pulled out my cock and it was she that informed me that I was larger at that age than most men her age. She was 32 and I was about half her age... figure it out lol.

Well my buddy and I made progress and by the time we graduated high school we were sucking each other off regularly. That went on for a while until I moved for college, then when I moved back we got together about once a month. Finally I moved up here and haven't seen him since.

My only other encounter with men was when I was out of town on a conference. I was staying at a hotel and had met a girl on CL about a month before. I discovered she was into watching bi guys and had one friend that she had always wanted to hook up with another guy and have a bi mmf. It worked out, and she and I played for about half an hour before he showed up. She told us what she wanted to see, we jacked each other (he wasn't as big as me, hehe) and we blew each other, then fucked her silly. Best time of my life.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed. If I could meet anyone I would LOVE to meet women who are into seeing big cocked bi guys go at it. That probably turns me on more than just about anything else.

2. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Welcome:smile:

3. 8wayup

Gold Member

Albums:
    Enjoy the Group.

4. Pitbull

Gold Member

Welcome to the group.:smile:
    And welcome to DC - You should have not trouble finding guys that will let you be attracted to their penises so you can suck each other off regularly. :wink:

5. AFSuperman

AFSuperman New Member

I already found a group that gets together every couple months... a very large group, all guys, that get together and jack off and suck off at a local apt. I am really hoping I'll be free to make it to the next meeting... CAN'T WAIT!

6. parchissi

Gold Member

Well Superman. Certainly sounds like you know what you want!! Good luck with the conquest. Welcome and have fun in the process.

7. Nala

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Welcome and have fun!

8. zp28

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Welcome!

9. AFSuperman

AFSuperman New Member

wow this is great... thanks for all the welcomes!

10. cincin

cincin New Member

Albums:
    Welcome to the group and the area.

11. nubian

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    welcome to DC and LPSG!

12. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Hey, welcome.

13. NorthernStar

NorthernStar New Member

Wow welcome, I too am from the midwest. Where is this group, and just how big are you if that's ok to ask. Sounds like some great experiences, can't wait to hear more.

14. AFSuperman

AFSuperman New Member

Sorry I guess I forgot to throw down what I look like...

6'1 185 lbs athletic and fit. Green eyes, black hair (although I keep it shaved). Tan skin and.... 8 inch uncut cock at full hardness. average girth, I can just get my middle finger and thumb to touch around it. I've never understood exactly the best way to measure girth, so I don't lol.

If you want to hear more (because there are a couple more stories for you... and I have upcoming plans I'd love to talk about) just feel free to PM me!

15. barkerfan

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, hello and welcome. I think that is quite possibly the best intro I have read since joining. Great to have you as a part of the group. Enjoy yourself. Hope to hear more in the future.

16. AFSuperman

AFSuperman New Member

glad you liked it barker

Draft saved Draft deleted