New Development with a Close Friend: MFM his Booty Calls

visceraltuning

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have this friend. We shared a two bedroom condo for a few years and became good friends. We were both extroverts but when we first met I was fat, somewhat more socially awkward, and shy sexually while he was very socially and sexually successful. While sharing the condo he really helped me loosen up quite a bit. I eventually moved out, lost weight, and started to be much more socially confident. Things got better.

Over the past 3 years and currently we hang out about once every two months. Twice in the last 6 months one of his booty calls (a different chick on each occasion) has joined us and we have MFM, and I'm not certain how I feel about it, especially since this last one seems to want to do it again.

Good Side:
Quality Entertainment- I certainly enjoy fucking
Makes for great stories
I get to explore my sexuality

Bad Side:
Unanticipated turn of the relationship
I never imagined that I would be "that guy"

I don't feel like this is too out there. I certainly have heard of college-age guys sharing a chick, so what I am really looking for is:

1. Let's share some stories
2. Your feedback on my situation, in general
3. If you have been in such a situation, how has the friendship with your buddy developed

--------------------------------------------

The first time it happened I had driven down (I live about 50 miles away) to meet my friend at a sports bar to drink and be stupid. His new roommate and this chick were with him.

Well, even before I arrived, my friend had gotten kicked out of the sports bar. So I drove up and my friend and this chick were outside. For some reason his new roommate did not get the fact that the bouncer would not let him back in, so his roommate stayed while my friend, I and this chick took off to a local dive bar. We played pool for a few hours had a good time then went back to my friends place, which is the condo we used to share, after last call.

Well, eventually his new roommate came back wasted and there was some drama because apparently he thought that we just flat out abandoned him at the sports bar. After my friend and his roommate made amends, my friend and the chick begin Playing Guitar Hero on X-Box 360 and drinking again while I watched and drank; his roommate disappeared into his room.

After a while the chick began clawing at my friend but he sort of ignored her. He then asked me to come into his room to show me some of his new framed posters, which is not unusual because he always gets enthusiastic and wants to show everybody his new stuff as if it is Christmas Day and he got the greatest thing in the whole wide world.

While we were in his room she comes in and throws herself on his bed and basically tells him that she wants cock. Well, I get ready to leave the room but my buddy looks over at me and says, "[Visceraltuning] take off her underwear". We walk over to her at the same time and he kisses her while I take off her underwear.

The next thing I know, she is flat on her back, I'm muff diving, and he is over her getting head.

She then gets on all fours, I take her doggy style while my friend continues to get head. At that point, his roommate walks-in, takes a look, and just says, "You guys look fuck'in ridiculous," then walks-out.

We continue flipping her around for about an hour and a half. I then leave the room because I had lost my wood and it was not going to come back although I didn't cum. My friend continues going at it with her for about another half hour.

I wash my hands :)confused: I don't quite get why I did this but I was still drunk and it seemed like the right this to do) and went to watch a movie with my friend's roommate; the roommate laughed at me for washing my hands.

In anycase, eventually my friends comes out and starts playing some football game on X-Box with his roommate, then the chick comes out naked and takes turns sitting on out laps. Eventually, I fall asleep on the couch, my friend falls asleep in his room with the chick, and his roommate falls asleep in his room.

"FINE"