Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is just an anti-turtle sleeve device. It is impossible to gain length using it. However, I like the song... :)

So this is like that other anti-turtling sleeve/device right. I honestly can't think of the name right now. Stealth maybe?

aoki07

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know but i spoke the with creator in instagram he told me the elastic work like a compressor for enlarge dick

stax 68

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So this is like that other anti-turtling sleeve/device right. I honestly can't think of the name right now. Stealth maybe?

Yes..stealth was it..just anti-turtle device...to gain you need pressure and force applied..linearly for length i.e. stretching
and internal pressure from jelq for girth..there's no other way. So don't see this device helping.

One can just you your hand to attach a plastic bag fillled w/ water bottles as a hanging device and make gains.

tbone777

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
s-l1600.jpg

It cost $89.95 plus shipping.! There is no videos online describing how to use this device? How does it works? It says one size fits all? how is this possible? How does it helps to increase size?

Ps.: In my opinion, it looks like an overprice anti-turtle penile device! that is it... I doubt this device is as good as extender or hanger devices!

aoki07

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No i don't purchase , i don't have money in this moment maybe in 2 months