New discovery (kind of random)

D_Sallote Twonads

Just Browsing
Media
So my best friend is rather well-endowed but that is besides the point. He and I have been having a steady, mutual FB situation going on. He claims he is straight, I really don't care either ways. But back to the story, i tend to ramble, we (me coercing him more like it) decided to make a mold of his penis since he would be leaving for college in a few weeks. We decided to use a block of wax and a plastic box that was open on both ends. (All which we conveniently got at the arts and crafts store.) While this took much coercing and bringing up past favors on my part, we got in done nonetheless. Though i was hesitant as to this working it actually turned out to be quite erotic. We found that I had to continuously please him WITHOUT touching his penis whatsoever. That proved to be difficult. So the point of this story is that anyone who is in a situation with a partner or close confidante who is able to do this, and you both are sexually active with each other, I HIGHLY recommend giving this a try! It was weird at first because usually it is me pleasing him through his penis and he pleasing me through touch and so forth. But now the tables reversed and it had a different experience and was very fun in the end. Even though you may think one of the only few ways to stay aroused and fully engaged begins and ends with your endowment, you may be pleased to find otherwise. This also seemed to be a great exercise in stamina tehehehe. Hope this info can interest some of you. If it isn't your cup of tea thanks for reading anyways=)

P.S.
Oh and the reason we didn't use one of those do-it-yourself dildo replicator kits was because i wanted to create a frozen replica and wax doens't have issues freezing/refreezing, or at least that is what the crafts store guy said HAHA.
P.P.S
Frozen dildos are amazing! They get the blood vessels all sensitive and it is exquisite!
P.P.P.S I am leaving for college as well! I go to school in NYC he in LA. I reread my post and it sounded a bit stalkerish and slightly pedo...no pedophilia going on here...unless someone lied on my birth certificate...hmmmm ^.-

D_Sallote Twonads

Just Browsing
Media
He is just over 11 inches, 28 cm to be a little more precise. I mean, give or take when he is fully hard or less horned up i guess. I only know this because i measured it prior to doing this so we could figure out how big of a container we needed lol. I mean, we both knew he was above average by far but we didn't think by that much you know? It was like when you unwrap a gift and expect a my little pony but then you get a real pony...surprise! lol.If you get the chance i encourage you to do so. The sensory and tactile manipulation is amazing, for both giver and receiver, since it is a different way to give each other sexual pleasure. That and we had some crazy sex after it was done lol. Nothing like hours of edging while wax hardens and then having a wild romp tehehe