New Discussion Subject

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why can't we have 'Attention Seeking Threads,' as a new discussion subject. The amount of people who put threads in women's issues asking us to rate their cock is fairly high: It is not a woman's issue how big a guy's cock is or is not, its their issue. If we wanted to rate their cocks we'd have already done so, generally if we don't comment it's because we didn't want to. Having a separate section for Attention Seeking Threads would mean we didn't have to waste our time opening a thread which was headed rather deceptively.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, I bounced in there a couple days ago and I saw what you mean. Women's Issues has a lot more "reassuring men they're okay" threads than actual issues from women, but I think that's because there are so few places where women actually talk about sex issues. Men really have very few places to go to get their questions anwered. The bad thing is, this is a very unique group of women, and our answers are not likely to be anything close to what they'll encounter in the real world, because

1) Unlike most women, we DO talk about sex
2) Unlike most women, we DO feel comfortable talking about our preferences. and
3) Unlike most women, we are usually more open minded
4) Some of us are here because we have a size preference, most women don't really give a crap.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Why can't we have 'Attention Seeking Threads,' as a new discussion subject. The amount of people who put threads in women's issues asking us to rate their cock is fairly high: It is not a woman's issue how big a guy's cock is or is not, its their issue. If we wanted to rate their cocks we'd have already done so, generally if we don't comment it's because we didn't want to. Having a separate section for Attention Seeking Threads would mean we didn't have to waste our time opening a thread which was headed rather deceptively.

You rock. This is so true. I've seen a lot of men post not-so-subtle bids for attention in the "Women's Issues" forum.

I'm an admitted attention junkie myself, though, so I can't judge too much.

But it does give me the right to post to this thread! :biggrin1:

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not only in Womens Issues.It seems that New Member Introductions is getting more cluttered up with people saying "I've just posted a new pic,what do you think?".
Anyone interested in pics clicks on Gallery and it's immediately obvious who has posted new pics.We don't need a press release on it!

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

The Attention Seeking Threads or Judge Me Now Ladies Thread:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:
See, you went there SpoiledPrincess:biggrin1: Glad you have! I agree and feel you're right...if any female of LPSG wanting to comment...it's open and they will do so under comments (which is the whole purpose of the format). I really wouldn't think otherwise to ask ratings/comments on my gentials in the Women's Issues or fourm section :confused: Daaah!
But perhaps these guys want only the opinions of women and it's the only way they could the female attention.
But a damn good idea!
That's why I Love U lady...always thinking of better ways to do things:wink:

Whopper-lee:smile:

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you SpoiledPrincess:biggrin1: .."
I see NEW ones on that every single day!!!!!!!
I have not even opened more than half of them.."

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media

Sooo.... what do you think of my cock? :tongue:

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
1) Unlike most women, we DO talk about sex
2) Unlike most women, we DO feel comfortable talking about our preferences. and
3) Unlike most women, we are usually more open minded
4) Some of us are here because we have a size preference, most women don't really give a crap.

<3

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think some of the men who post said threads don't always do so well in social situations IRL where topics of this nature are involved. Perhaps they're coming here to express those feelings in a less direct environment under the cloak of internet anonymity.

"I stand ten feet tall and my dick is ten inches long behind my computer."

I think alot of those gentlemen though also have trouble portraying an effective internet persona due to social anxieties in life and the flesh, so to speak.

You can't hate on them because they're socially inept. That's like not playing with a retarded kid because your'e afraid of getting drool on you..

or something....