New doctor.

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by GBF64, Aug 19, 2009.

1. GBF64

GBF64 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I broke down today and finally went to see a doctor. I contracted a bad case of strep and bronchitis a few days ago and I knew I probably needed an antibiotic. I don't have a current GP so I called around to see who I could get an appoinment with. I finally got one with and asian(indian) doctor. The first weird occurence was when he was reading my medical history and saw that I had written mild BPH. He asked how old I was. I told him 45, and he said you're way too young for that. I asked how old do you have to be. He said in your sixties. I asked him to tell my urologist that.
    The second event was when he was checking my abdomen. You know, the poking and pushing. Well, he took his time and did this for a minute or two. Over and over again. But the weird part was when he turned to walk away. As he did he gave my thigh a short gentle caress and told me I'd be fine. He gave me the prescription. I paid the nurse the co-pay and left wondering if I should find another doctor.

2. D_Leotols Toy

D_Leotols Toy New Member

If don't feel comfortable ultimately, then of course you should find a new doctor. You're the patient after all.

3. kurios

kurios Member

What exactly bothers you?

4. GBF64

GBF64 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Mainly that he dismisses the the fact that I have mild BPH at age 45. Telling me I'm too young and my urologist is wrong.

5. Florida Boy

Gold Member

We your attitude, your a foreign doctor was very lucky that there were only two "events."

6. Dave NoCal

Gold Member

Albums:
Draft saved Draft deleted