New dong

Development

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good morning gentlemen and ladies,
New to the site. My gf was searching around and found the site. Heres a few shots of me. Let me know what you think.

Attachments

Development

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had it for almost 6 years and have yet to have a complaint for sex wise. Oral is another story. We've only been together a few months and she is still getting used to it.

Development

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honestly I think you would enjoy it. My gf said the same thing. She is extremely petite and was very apprehensive at first. In the beginning it was a little painfull for me as well, just have to get used it. Start slow, then get to the fucking.

Development

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love my dick and use it alot.... I wanted something new. Believe it or not. Its not just for women. There is a small pressure point down there and it feels ungodly amazing.

El_Burro

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
RCK:

Getting one's nipples pierced hurts a hell of a lot more than a penile skin piercing.

Development:

Yeah, the clamps are the worst part... and when the ring snags on something.

Development

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Agreed.. When I got my nipples done, it was someone tearing half my chest off. The worst part, having to do it to the other nipple fully knowing it was going to hurt. Still, would not change a thing. I love them. When I get a chance I'll throw some more pics in my gallery and show.