New Dorm Roomies

bc_avg

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Josh and I had moved into the dorms a few days ago. We are both in our Junior year in college, and this is our first time as roomies. I went out to visit some friends and catch up. He said he had a date and would be gone by the time I got back.

I come back to the dorms around 8. I do not see Josh around. I decide to take a shower in our private bathroom. Since I am alone, I strip naked in the dorm and walk to the bathroom. The door is partially closed, but that is normal. I open the door, and, much to my surprise, Josh is standing there, naked. He looks at me and we both freeze. Neither of us has seen the other naked before. We both sleep in our underwear, but this is a first.

As I look, I can't help but notice Josh's semi hard cock and low hanging balls. I look for a few seconds and it causes my cock to get semi hard also. Josh sees this and gets fully hard.

"Sorry man, thought you were gone." I say to Josh and turn to leave.

"It's fine, Travis. We were bound to see each other naked sometime." Josh says smiling. Josh reaches down and adjusts his 8 incher. As I watch, I get fully hard at 6 inches. Josh smiles and rubs his cock some.

"Nice dude." I say looking at his cock. It causes me to stroke my cock some. Josh smiles and walks closer. I freeze. He takes one of my hands and puts on his low hanging balls. He is close enough that our cocks are touching each other. I rub and plat with his balls some.

Josh reaches over and strokes my cock for me. I close my eyes, loving the feeling. As I continue to play with his balls, my other hand starts to stroke Josh's big cock. I am loving the feeling of his hands on my cock.

"I've never done this before." I tell Josh. He smiles and strokes me faster and rubs my ass. I moan some.

"I love jacking off with another dude - did it with my roomie last year a lot." Josh says. He begins to stroke me faster. I moan louder. He smiles and uses some of my pre to rub my cock head. He cups my balls. I bit my lip, feeling so great. We keep jacking each other.

As I feel myself getting closer, I let Josh know. He smiles and tells me to cum for my roomie. He jacks me more and I begin to cum, shooting my cum on his hands, chest, abs, cock and balls. He keeps stroking my until I finish. I look him over with my cum on him. He is smiling.

I reach over and use some of my cum on his hard cock. I stroke him faster and faster, squeezing his balls some. I hear him breathing heavier. I stroke him faster. He opens his mouth and moans, as his big cock begins to shoot rope after rope all over me. He finishes, and gets closer and we hug. He grabs my ass and pulls us closer. We pull apart, with both of our cum mixed on the both of us. We go into the shower to clean up, both knowing that this is the first time of many for us.