New Dress - Should I Tell Her?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by smallmeup, Oct 14, 2010.

1. smallmeup

smallmeup New Member

My wife recently bought a dress and it is very unlike her, she looks great in it, but she is normally one for not drawing attention to her boobs. But she looks massive in it a bit Christina Hendricks but slimmer with 32E. It is not low cut but her boobs really stand out. Should I tell her or would she have noticed when she tried it on and that is the look she is going for?

Thanks

2. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    You're a married man and you don't know whether or not you should compliment your wife when she looks great in a dress?

Yes, compliment her. A lot. Gush. Show her that she takes your breathe away when you see her in it. Boast to other people about how gorgeous she looks when she's wearing it. Tell her you can't take your eyes off her. Tell her that you want to take her out to a great restaurant, and you'd love it if she wore THAT DRESS!

3. smallmeup

smallmeup New Member

Sorry, I should say I did compliment her, but didn't know if she was aware she was flaunting it so much as she has bought it for a party. Normally being a bit conservative I wondered if she knew how it looked. She looks great and told her that.

4. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I don't know her and I didn't see her in the dress, so I can't tell you if she was flaunting her breasts or if she was naive about how good she looked in the dress. I'm personally of the opinion that if a compliment is sincere, then you should give it! Relationship research has found that there must be a minimum of 5 positive interactions for every negative one in order to survive and couples who describe themselves as "happy" give 10-20 positive strokes for every negative one. So compliment her every chance you get, especially if you sincerely mean it. It will make your marriage better.

5. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

I think she probably realises what it looks like on her. If you think she looks great in it, do tell her. And if you think it makes her boobs look fantastic, tell her that too. Just don't say it makes them look massive or like she's flaunting herself. most women wouldn't take that as a compliment.

6. Empathizer

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Totally what Petite and Subgirrl said. Maybe she's just coming to terms with the fact that she is hot, and she wants to show the world that she's finally confident about it?

7. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    Large breasts are pretty hard to hide. She may have tried it on and thought she looked great or she could have felt it showed her off alittle much but she liked the way it looked everywhere else. I wouldn't say anything to her besides how great you think she looks in it.

8. zaragoza

Gold Member

Exactly,maybe she just likes the way it looks on her.

9. thorprep

thorprep Member

Albums:
    32E!!! It must be unusual for her to hide them.

10. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    don't be stupid, of course tell her! tell her she looks terrific!!!!! and you can't wait to get her out on the town on your arm and then home in a hurry to peel her out of it!!!

11. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    :rolleyes:

Judging by the OP's chosen handle, short tenure, and the patently facetious scenario laid out in the first post, I'm putting heavy odds on yet another cheesedick SPH/cuck fantasy troll.

Any takers?

12. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    oh for sure!

13. Drifterwood

Gold Member

:lmao:

Draft saved Draft deleted