New Drugs!

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by inkubus963, Apr 8, 2006.

1. inkubus963

inkubus963 Member

These may be old, but they turned up in my Inbox...

NEW DRUGS

D A M N I T O L
    Take 2 and the rest of the world can go to
    hell for up to 8 full hours.

ST. PAPA'S W O R T
    Plant extract that treats Daddy's depression by rendering partners unconscious for up to two days.

P E P T O B I M B O
    Liquid steroid drink for single men. Two full cups swallowed before an evening out increases cock size and body muscle mass, decreases intelligence, and prevents sexually transmitted disease.

D U M B E R O L
    When taken with Peptobimbo, can cause dangerously low IQ, resulting in enjoyment of country music and pickup trucks.

F L I P I T O R
    Increases life expectancy of commuters by controlling road rage and the urge to flip off other drivers.

M E N I C I L L I N
    Potent anti-twink-otic for older men. Increases resistance to such lethal lines as, "You make me want to be a better person and go to college. Can we get naked now?"

BUYAGRA
    Injectable stimulant taken prior to shopping Increases potency, duration, and credit limit of spending spree.

J A C K A S S P I R I N
    Relieves headache caused by a partner who can't remember your birthday,
    anniversary, phone number, or name.

A N T I-T A L K S I D E N T
    A spray carried in your wallet to be used on anyone too eager to share their life stories with total strangers in elevators and, of course, your favorite cruise bar.

N A G A M E N T
    When administered to a boyfriend or partner, provides the same irritation level as bitching at him.

2. chruichie

chruichie New Member

cool lol

Draft saved Draft deleted