New Drugs!

inkubus963

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
These may be old, but they turned up in my Inbox...

NEW DRUGS

D A M N I T O L
Take 2 and the rest of the world can go to
hell for up to 8 full hours.

ST. PAPA'S W O R T
Plant extract that treats Daddy's depression by rendering partners unconscious for up to two days.

P E P T O B I M B O
Liquid steroid drink for single men. Two full cups swallowed before an evening out increases cock size and body muscle mass, decreases intelligence, and prevents sexually transmitted disease.

D U M B E R O L
When taken with Peptobimbo, can cause dangerously low IQ, resulting in enjoyment of country music and pickup trucks.

F L I P I T O R
Increases life expectancy of commuters by controlling road rage and the urge to flip off other drivers.

M E N I C I L L I N
Potent anti-twink-otic for older men. Increases resistance to such lethal lines as, "You make me want to be a better person and go to college. Can we get naked now?"

BUYAGRA
Injectable stimulant taken prior to shopping Increases potency, duration, and credit limit of spending spree.

J A C K A S S P I R I N
Relieves headache caused by a partner who can't remember your birthday,
anniversary, phone number, or name.

A N T I-T A L K S I D E N T
A spray carried in your wallet to be used on anyone too eager to share their life stories with total strangers in elevators and, of course, your favorite cruise bar.

N A G A M E N T
When administered to a boyfriend or partner, provides the same irritation level as bitching at him.