New, Dutch, 29yo. Id love you to see my nice cock and sack with balls.

honeyballs

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi! Id love to know what you think of my gallery.

Im on LPSG because I enjoy my own cock and I love to see other cock too. I even consider seeing a guy just to experience what it feels like to touch someone elses. Im straight though, so this might just be a fantasy that should remain a fantasy. If you experience this too, be sure to send me a message, especially when you're Dutch too.

Anyway. I also put up some pix of me and my girlfriend (album). If you get on by balls, as I do, be sure to check them out too as my girlfriend adores them and loves to give them special treatments. Feel free to email me, as Id like to get into contact with more testicle worshippers / fetishists. I dont know any yet but there must be tons. The testes are underappreciated, check the text in my gallery on this topic too.

Thanx for your time. With regards from Holland, Honeyballs.

malaka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hi HB nice pics -
m on LPSG because I enjoy my own cock and I love to see other cock too. I even consider seeing a guy just to experience what it feels like to touch someone elses. Im straight though, so this might just be a fantasy that should remain a fantasy. If you experience this too, be sure to send me a message, especially when you're Dutch too.

same way and you feel the 10% gay is Over the top - really its 0 " gay - its like say another guy has a good body - But you are sya he ha a good prick

sounds a bit different but means the same

good luck

malaka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I fel the same way and you feel the 10% gay is Over the top - really its 0 " gay - its like say another guy has a good body - and you you say good bod - thats ok. But good prick and thats not ok - sounds a bit different but means the same

good luck

Eric_8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think the header to this page is the greatest i've ever seen on any website, EVER! "Cock and sack with balls" as though the balls are an add-on hahahaha! Awesome