Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi,

I'm a 25-year old man (boy? :)) from the south of Holland, near Eindhoven. I was curious to see what was going on here, since I'm fairly big myself (about 23cm, about 9" long, 6cm, about 2.5" wide).

So, uh, hi :)

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Van harte welcom waveydavey.

Do you know "Benekom"? I have friends there. You'll like it here and I find it always amazing how beautifully the Dutch speak and write English.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Yes, waveydavey, your English is impeccable. Not even a trace of an accent.

Welcome to LPSG. We'll all scoot down the bench and make room for ya.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
waveydavey said:
Sure, I know Bennekom. And thanks for the compliments about our fluency in your language. We watch too much American TV over here :)

Isn't it pretty standard that you learn English as a second language almost immediately upon entering school??

I meet people from The Netherlands often in Europe. Only once did I find one who didn't speak wonderful English and she was 88 years old and I was forbidden to bring up the German people in her presence!!!

She and her family vacation at the same place in Venice my boyfriend and I do .. her son-in-law and wife are amazing people and THEIR son is a good friend with whom we spend a goodly amount of time when there.

His father is Indonesian and it makes for a wonderful mix.

fitdude

Experimental Member
Media
Hello from another Dutch stud. This one's from Aruba. But living in Jamaica at this time. And yes, the ethnic mix is amazing!

10inchPlus60

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
waveydavey said:
Hi,

I'm a 25-year old man (boy? :)) from the south of Holland, near Eindhoven. I was curious to see what was going on here, since I'm fairly big myself (about 23cm, about 9" long, 6cm, about 2.5" wide).

So, uh, hi :)

Welcome Wavey Davey to the website. You will find men and women from all over the world. My heritage background is a combination of Scotch/Irish, Welsh, English, and Cherokee Indian.

James