new employee hiring

ALLEYOPT

1st Like
Media
I just got hired at a job and showed up for the first day to be trained by sandra a 48 year old woman. When I met her at the door, I noticed her sizable breasts which she wasn't shy in displaying. "hello, My name is Sandra" she said. I greeted her and followed her to her office while checking out her body. My cock twitched as I imagined fucking her large tits.
The day passed uneventfully and just as I was getting ready to leave, sandra asked if I would like to join her and a friend for a drink. I agreed and we drove off separately and met at a local bar. At the bar, she walked up to this young guy and gave him a kiss. "this is Chris. He works in finance." We shook hands and sat in a booth.
We were on our second round when sandra asked me " so how do you like my tits?" I was agasp and stammered " they are quite large" "do you want to see more?" I heartily agreed. "you don't mind if Chris joins us?" "no".
We ended up at a local motel and sandra had us sit on the bed as she danced in front of us. He tits bounced up and down and glanced at chris and noticed that he was getting aroused as a noticeable bulge was growing in his pants. "why don't you two get out of your clothes" She said as she pulled off her blouse revealing two pendulous tits. She slipped out of her skirt and panties and began caressing her tits as we undressed. Chris undid his underpants and out popped a very large almost erect cock. It must have been 9 inches long. Sandra gasped. Isnt it magnificent? she said. "I love big cocks". Chris started to rub his cock and it actually grew larger topping out at 11 inches. I undid my underwear and my 7 inch cock popped out. Sandra was playing with her tits and rubbing her pussy as she watched us stroke our cocks. "why dont you two rub eachothers cocks together" We faced eachother and started to rub our cocks together first the heads and then the undersides. "I can see that you like that" she said. She got down on her knees and we began riubbing our cocks over her face.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So is this a serial and we have to check back tomorrow at 9:41 A.M. to see the next edition?

ALLEYOPT

1st Like
Media
as we rubbed our cocks over her face she licked our cock heads and shafts. Our cocks continued to rub against eachother and her face and we all were pretty turned on. Sandra opened her mouth and took chris cock inside about half way. She then descended on my cock, swallowing easily 3/4 of it. She alternated from cock to cock until she was deepthroating each of her cocks. "this is turning you on" she said to me. I nodded. "Do you want to suck it too?" I nodded again. I got down on my knee and wiuth one hand jacking my cock, I reached up and grabbed his big cock and stroked it. I began tongueing his head, swirling my tongue around it and working down his shaft. "Suck that cock" Sandra said as she played with her huge tits. I opened my mouth and took in half his cock as he moaned, precum dripping onto my tongue. I worked it further and then he bagan to thrust it deep into my mouth. he began fucking my mouth with his huge cock precum leaking inside. Chris moaned load and his cock bulged as he thrust easily 3/4 of his cock deep in my mouth. I moaned as I started to cum, shooting cum all over the rug. Chris erupted inside me and pulled his cock out cumming over my face and chest