New Experience for Me

Exploring my sexuality. Unsure where I'm going, but I've had some interesting encounters in the past few months. One recent event was in Texas, where I visited an adult superstore for the first time. Purchased an item for a friend.

Entered a viewing booth. They have glory holes. Started watching videos. Got a "through the hole" visitor. Had not done anything with a guy since my exploratory teens. Decided to take things easy, so reached out & stroked the visitor. Got fairly into in, so stroked myself with one hand while stroking the neighbor with the other.

Interesting and somewhat exciting (and scary) episode.

funnyguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Welcome! And I see no problems/nothing "scary" about exploring yourself and you feelings. GOOD LUCK! :) Just keep "goingstrong.

Last edited:

bijockfl

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Exploring my sexuality. Unsure where I'm going, but I've had some interesting encounters in the past few months. One recent event was in Texas, where I visited an adult superstore for the first time. Purchased an item for a friend.

Entered a viewing booth. They have glory holes. Started watching videos. Got a "through the hole" visitor. Had not done anything with a guy since my exploratory teens. Decided to take things easy, so reached out & stroked the visitor. Got fairly into in, so stroked myself with one hand while stroking the neighbor with the other.

Interesting and somewhat exciting (and scary) episode.

Welcum..enjoy the show

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Welcome! And I see no problems/nothing "scary" about exploring yourself and you feelings. GOOD LUCK! :) Just keep "goingstrong.
really??? nothing scary about having unprotected sex with a total stranger?? (op did not mention that his "visitor" was wearing a raincoat) i'm not scared, but concerned for him.

p.s. dear op you might want to reevaluate that 100% straight stance on your profile.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
really??? nothing scary about having unprotected sex with a total stranger?? (op did not mention that his "visitor" was wearing a raincoat) i'm not scared, but concerned for him.

p.s. dear op you might want to reevaluate that 100% straight stance on your profile.

It was only a handjob, tg. I think the guy can reserve the condom use for more, um, intimate encounters. :wink: